Macbeth and Inspector Call Predictions edexcel

Watch
milan.shukla13
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can I have some predictions which has not came yet in a test
salma123angel
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
For Macbeth, I think either the themes of guilt or fate/false appearance will come up
For AIC, I think it may be Mr/Mrs Birling or Inspector Goole as a 40 mark question
Ryuzaki_Light
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
for inspector call, lets say the question is mr birling and its a 40 marker, how many paragraphs would you say you need to include in order to get a 9
salma123angel
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ryuzaki_Light)
for inspector call, lets say the question is mr birling and its a 40 marker, how many paragraphs would you say you need to include in order to get a 9
At least 10 paragraphs; there's 50 mins to write so for example intro, like 7-8 paragraphs with good evidence and explanation and a 2-3 line conclusion
Ryuzaki_Light
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
oh btw, i found this really useful, i hope you do aswell.
apparently this is an excellent structure for a good paragraph regarding an inspector call
  1. 1. Clear point always relate to question
  2. 2. Select quotation
  3. 3. Evaluate impacts and meaning of language (vocab)
  4. 4. Evaluate structure of quotation (punctuation and effect)
  5. 5. Impact on audience (not readers it’s a play, meant to be watched)
  6. 6. Why did priestly write this (often to show his social beliefs)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (69)
33.01%
Yes - a trusted person (58)
27.75%
No (55)
26.32%
I'm not sure (27)
12.92%

Watched Threads