Maspalomas
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can anyone recommend a good student storage and moving company? I need to store stuff for two months in Kent before going to Uni in Scotland in September.
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maspalomas)
Can anyone recommend a good student storage and moving company? I need to store stuff for two months in Kent before going to Uni in Scotland in September.
I'm confused.

Do you want storage companies in Kent or in Scotland?

In both cases regardless, the internet is your best friend.
Aphravanhesse
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello!

I was really impressed with Lovespace (www.lovespace.co.uk)
It's not too expensive and very flexible (you can store as little or as much as you like).
The customer service is also really prompt and helpful.

Here's a promo code for £10 off in case you choose to go with them: STELLA10.

Aphra
Aphravanhesse
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Also, forgot to mention, your pick up and drop off address can be different (so long as they are both in UK).
x
Gilram
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can recommend Three Men and A Truck. They're based out of the U.S. but they work throughout Europe too. I've used them locally a couple of times and had a good experience, plus they were cheaper than some of the other major names. Even if you're not necessarily interested in using them, they'll give you an estimate for free if you call them and tell them what you need (and they do have storage too).
Gilram
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry I didn't notice the date on this when I posted. I'll leave my comment in case anyone has a similar question.
BashfulStudent22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maspalomas)
Hey!

Im from Bath and found door2door student storage really helpful. They were so nice to me, helped me carry my boxes downstairs and bring them into my new place. Their also soooo cheap! I was going to use lovespace but their storage costs are so expensive per month Not sure if they re-deliver to scotland, but you could always ask

Hope this helps!

Bashful (2nd Year)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads