mrbr2671999
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone,

If you're reading this you may be in my situation. I've done absolutely no revision (I've done just enough to get by in class) and I'm starting from tomorrow.

I've already received an unconditional university offer to study law at Lancaster but I still want some reasonable grades.

I currently study,

Business (Edexcel)
Economics (Edexcel)
Law (AQA)

And I'm wanting A*CA respectively.

I'm going to be posting daily and that is a promise . Feel free to post with your own revision journey up to the exams or ask questions or just keep my motivation levels up
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mrbr2671999)
Hey everyone,

If you're reading this you may be in my situation. I've done absolutely no revision (I've done just enough to get by in class) and I'm starting from tomorrow.

I've already received an unconditional university offer to study law at Lancaster but I still want some reasonable grades.

I currently study,

Business (Edexcel)
Economics (Edexcel)
Law (AQA)

And I'm wanting A*CA respectively.

I'm going to be posting daily and that is a promise . Feel free to post with your own revision journey up to the exams or ask questions or just keep my motivation levels up
Just had an ocr law sources paper resit to improve my grade. the topics which i didn't revise came up but managed to use synoptic links from A2 and the paper didn't go too bad-probably got a B but hopefully an A, which improves last years C grade.
mrbr2671999
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2025)
Just had an ocr law sources paper resit to improve my grade. the topics which i didn't revise came up but managed to use synoptic links from A2 and the paper didn't go too bad-probably got a B but hopefully an A, which improves last years C grade.
Congrats!!! At least the AS resit is over with. How are you feeling about the A2 law exams? :p:

I'm using your technique in my Unit 3 law exams by using unit 4 analysis in my essays
mrbr2671999
Rep:
?
22nd May

Today I actually did some revision .

I made my 31 day revision timetable and started revision for microeconomics. I got through all the content just by reading it - luckily I have an amazing memory so that's how I revise. I also delved into microeconomic graphs further and understand the relation between marginal productivity and costs. Which will surely help me in my exams.

I also got some recent business questions back and got 12/12 in one and 6/8 in the other so pretty happy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mrbr2671999)
Congrats!!! At least the AS resit is over with. How are you feeling about the A2 law exams? :p:

I'm using your technique in my Unit 3 law exams by using unit 4 analysis in my essays
Unfortunately for OCR we have horrible papers-50 mark essays and 50 mark problem questions :eek: and other problem and essay questions (shortest mark question is 16 marks). Saying that I have been getting A's and A*'s when my teacher marks the essays so hopefully i'll do well this year. The synoptic links are great to use to boost your grade-just make sure you still use some knowledge from unit 3-good luck with your exams
mrbr2671999
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2025)
Unfortunately for OCR we have horrible papers-50 mark essays and 50 mark problem questions :eek: and other problem and essay questions (shortest mark question is 16 marks). Saying that I have been getting A's and A*'s when my teacher marks the essays so hopefully i'll do well this year. The synoptic links are great to use to boost your grade-just make sure you still use some knowledge from unit 3-good luck with your exams
Thank you, you too
mrbr2671999
Rep:
?
23rd May

Today has been a very productive day in terms of studying .

This morning at around 6am I got up and did 2 hours of macroeconomics revision with special focus on short and long run Phillips curve.

I also managed to recap the whole of business studies - theme 1,2,3 and 4 so I understand all of that now.

I also learnt all 3 essays for unit 3 law for a mock tomorrow and I learned all the offences for unit 3 too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (145)
19.54%
Labour (376)
50.67%
Liberal Democrats (103)
13.88%
Green Party (38)
5.12%
Brexit Party (9)
1.21%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.4%
SNP (14)
1.89%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.4%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.81%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)