Murder Mystery Weekends Watch

This discussion is closed.
roxy potter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
My friends and I were discussing how we might like to go on one anyone got any experiences?
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no experiences of them here, but wow are you a member of a LOT of societies!
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
they have always seemed like a fun thing to do..
roxy potter
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
no experiences of them here, but wow are you a member of a LOT of societies!
thanks I really only join the onces that i am interested in or that i am studying that subject at school
can you reccommend any more to me?
Ollie's Boyfrnd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by roxy potter)
thanks I really only join the onces that i am interested in or that i am studying that subject at school
can you reccommend any more to me?
SpamSoc
Katie J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by roxy potter)
My friends and I were discussing how we might like to go on one anyone got any experiences?
Do your own, they're so much fun!
I had a murder mystery party for my 18th, we all wore costumes and had characters! You can buy box sets or (as we did) buy a pack online! You need someone really dedicated to organise it though, there's a heck of a lot of stuff to sort out well in advance. The pack we had was for 30-50 guests, you removed characters to suit the number of people you are having, it works out really well as everyone has some tie to everyone else! I ended up having a secret love child (who was my little sisters school friend!) with one of my male friends and I was sleeping my way to the top ranks in the Navy, as well as other weird and wonderful things! You all have to try & solve the murder as well as achieve personal objectives that might conflict with others' objectives! (eg. mine was to keep my child a secret, whilst the child had to make it public knowledge to ruin my career!)
There are so many types of them, I'm sure you could find one to suit you!
Cyst
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I went on one and someone got shot, I wouldn't advise it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (77)
26.92%
No (209)
73.08%

Watched Threads