iGCSE Edexcel English Literature 2017 Watch

liv.kingg
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How did people find the OMAM and Romeo and Juliet questions in the 22nd May 2017 paper?
YesItsMe56563
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Romeo and Juliet questions were unexpected. Wasnt expecting it to be about the nurse. Im pretty sure i failed the OMAM one though haha, how did you do?
jpoliy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What was the omam one, cuz we had a different one. Ours was about what character do you symphatize with.
Proff Douche
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did Candy (predicted him and I came instantly when I saw his name) and the Fate question as I have no clue whatsoever about the nurse and juliet
liv.kingg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I did the Nurse + Juliet's relationship and the presentation of Candy. I was really pleased! Both sections are only 30% so, not a lot but if you did the poetry coursework, that's 40% which is more !
Pinkflowerfiry
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We got Romeo/loyalty for Romeo and Juliet and George and Lennie/daily life on ranch for Of Mice and Men.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (45)
60.81%
No (29)
39.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise