stressss Watch

Ktsm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ive been revising for ages but whenever i do a past paper i dont remember ANYTHING. im stressing out as i have my history and psychology alevels in a week and i dont know what to do. Sorry this is probably a bit depressing for the chat forum haha
emily266
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
girl... don't worry. if you walk into an exam room being stressed out it is more likely for you to do bad. I also get stressed out until I tried a 'mindful' dvd, you can fins them on YouTube and they just help you to relax and has helped me a lot. xxx
Ktsm
Rep:
?
(Original post by emily266)
girl... don't worry. if you walk into an exam room being stressed out it is more likely for you to do bad. I also get stressed out until I tried a 'mindful' dvd, you can fins them on YouTube and they just help you to relax and has helped me a lot. xxx
Thanks, i'll try a mindful thing. its just frustrating thinking ive done lots and then not seeing any improvement! just seems like im going to fail at this rate haha xxx
emily266
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ktsm)
Thanks, i'll try a mindful thing. its just frustrating thinking ive done lots and then not seeing any improvement! just seems like im going to fail at this rate haha xxx
Don't ever think that you will fail always try to be confident about yourself, another tip that I use is taking sweets into the exam, (if they are in see though packages, you are aloud) xxx
Ktsm
Rep:
?
(Original post by emily266)
Don't ever think that you will fail always try to be confident about yourself, another tip that I use is taking sweets into the exam, (if they are in see though packages, you are aloud) xxx
Thank you! You've been a great help, I'm definitely going to use the sweets 😄 xxx
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Being stressed is actually good (in moderate amounts). The body detects it and does stuff to combat what's causing it

Posted from TSR Mobile
abdiaziz2001
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Bun a zoot or do a bit of yay my g what ends u from i got snowmen all over
Ktsm
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Kyx;71623552]Being stressed is actually good (in moderate amounts). The body detects it and does stuff to combat what's causing it

i suppose but anxiety e.t.c. can have a negative effect on recall! (this is one of the modules i study in psychology ahha). Although i guess you do need some stress to motivate you into working
Ktsm
Rep:
?
(Original post by abdiaziz2001)
Bun a zoot or do a bit of yay my g what ends u from i got snowmen all over
haha i appreciate the offer but im good g
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (127)
17.84%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.11%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.47%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (217)
30.48%

Watched Threads