The Student Room Group

Does he feel the same way?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 999tigger
He already know who you are. Smiling is just a natural human reaction its a friendly acknowledgment thats all.

smiling for her is an understatement. judging by the way shes talking about him the smile she gives him is a smile you give your long lost father
Reply 41
Original post by CHarrisMedia
Hb you show us pictures of you and him and we'll judge as to whether this could potentially work out.

this sounds like the only rational way to go about it, show us.
Original post by janewilliams18
So im in this class with this guy, Nathan, and he's easily 6ft with soft brown hair. Hes smart, funny and kind (isnt that just the worst!). Every time he walks into the classroom my heart starts throbbing, i cant control myself around, its unnatural! He's being dropping sublte hints that he likes me such as holding the door open for me & everytime i look at him he turns his face away and smiles but i dont know how to interpret these signs? AM I CRAZZY? or do these signs meaning nothing??
We've known each other for a while now and ive been in his class for about 2 years but he's never made any meaningful moves, so is this just meaningless flirting or does he feel the same way?
He also works at a bar FULL of hot girls so WHY would he even look in my direction?? PLEAASE HELP! I go to the bar easily 3 times a week just to see him ( i dont order anything, i just like to watch him) but i dont think hes noticed me :frown:.
Thx for reading this, any suggestions will be appreciated :smile:

If you've never talked to him chances are he doesn't like you he's just being friendly because he sees you around... why don't you order a drink when you go to the bar he works at (maybe a sophisticated cocktail) x
Hope everything goes well x
Original post by ahad47
smiling for her is an understatement. judging by the way shes talking about him the smile she gives him is a smile you give your long lost father

What is this meant to mean?
but hes my a* and i want the D

woah. Steady on. This a joke? or are you actually serious? Either you do it or you don't, otherwise please dont beg for attention? Not trying to be mean or anything.
Reply 45
I might try it, but im not a very confident person but i cant just keep these feelings to myself. Its a great idea but i just need the confidence.

I know what you mean, I'm super shy so it's definitely easier said than done. But maybe have a few drinks first it might help with confidence (and get somebody else to serve you) before you approach him?
Just try you have nothing to lose? You've never embarrassed yourself in front of somebody before? They won't care and neither should you. If they're interested in you they wouldn't care about what stupid thing you do anyway. If anything the longer you take the worse it would likely get as he has time to lose interest if he had any before.
So im in this class with this guy, Nathan, and he's easily 6ft with soft brown hair. Hes smart, funny and kind (isnt that just the worst!). Every time he walks into the classroom my heart starts throbbing, i cant control myself around, its unnatural! He's being dropping sublte hints that he likes me such as holding the door open for me & everytime i look at him he turns his face away and smiles but i dont know how to interpret these signs? AM I CRAZZY? or do these signs meaning nothing??
We've known each other for a while now and ive been in his class for about 2 years but he's never made any meaningful moves, so is this just meaningless flirting or does he feel the same way?
He also works at a bar FULL of hot girls so WHY would he even look in my direction?? PLEAASE HELP! I go to the bar easily 3 times a week just to see him ( i dont order anything, i just like to watch him) but i dont think hes noticed me :frown:.
Thx for reading this, any suggestions will be appreciated :smile:

reverse the genders in this situation and everyone would be screaming 'stalker' 'creep'
Original post by CHarrisMedia
Hb you show us pictures of you and him and we'll judge as to whether this could potentially work out.

he's lush, trust me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending