The Student Room Group

Aqa lit im f*****

I only answered jekyll and hyde and missed macbeth!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by hassan sherif
I only answered jekyll and hyde and missed macbeth!!!!

Oh ****....
well you my friend are what they call an idiot :/ . Macbeth had an ambition question and it was so easy im sorry but you've messed up baddddddd
Reply 3
why? how? Macbeth is the first page.
Please do well for the next paper 😂 you still can gain marks but don't do stupid things again

Posted from TSR Mobile
You spent an hour and 45 minutes on one question?
please do not worry about this at all! if you do not do well then you can always resit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is AQA really that lit? 🔥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by workaholic.ok
please do well for the next paper 😂 you still can gain marks but don't do stupid things again

posted from tsr mobile

im sooo angry,the question that came up i was so prepared for aswell!!!!!
Original post by ?Hannah?
please do not worry about this at all! if you do not do well then you can always resit

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can always make it up in the next 3 papers
Time management comes to mind here
macbeth ambition was good
Original post by cheerlead
Let me LAY my cards out on the table.
Either you're retarded or your teacher is because this is insane and a mistake that is completely impossible to make. Did your teacher not inform you? Not only did my teacher inform me 100 times but our invigilators actually told us that there's two questions.
And second of all why on Earth would you feel you have ONE question in 1 hour 45 mins? You obviously didn't think it through or nobody told you which to be honest they shouldn't have to.

***** stfu ive got three other papers
Dw lad so far no one has given a **** about the English lit exam I took in 2010

AQA has 2 papers
Reply 15

No. You have 1 more paper not 3. The other 2 are language papers. Language is a whole separate GCSE from literature. The language papers don't contribute to your literature mark
I can always make it up in the next 3 papers

There's only one more paper...
Original post by qasim_96
Is AQA really that lit? 🔥

Posted from TSR Mobile

10/10 banter right there mate

And I'm sorry you kinda messed up real bad,I don't think they could've given us an easier question for Macbeth
Reply 18
And I'm sorry you kinda messed up real bad,I don't think they could've given us an easier question for Macbeth

I found Macbeth really hard due to lack of preparation and it was harder to mention content and Jekyll and Hyde was much worse so you not the only one who f***** up.
Original post by Yasser16

I found Macbeth really hard due to lack of preparation and it was harder to mention content and Jekyll and Hyde was much worse so you not the only one who f***** up.

Same, what makes it worse is I know I'll do really well on Inspector calls and poetry - I've been averaging grade 9 on inspector calls, yet it will only be bringing my overall up to a mediocre grade

Quick Reply