The Student Room Group

Aqa English Literature 9-1

Could anybody tell me what they think I would be likely to get in my Macbeth Ambition essay
So I had An into explains my kind of argument: shows ambition to be a huge concept, but only when associated with females is it negative, so it's an almost thinly veiled attack on female
Then the general structure would be I would pick a quote, link it to the question, give two meanings to it, link it with the rest of the book, show audience reaction and link to context to prove why my theory was correct.
I also gave an opposite side to my theory on how Macbeth also had ambition "who's murder is yet fantastical" but I said how this was only after he saw the witches so showing how females again have laid him to do this
So I did all of that about 5/6 points so choose a quote, analyse e.c.t and then in the end said in my conclusion gone over the theory said how it could be done as a propaganda for king James even though previously Shakespeare wrote "Richard the third" for queen Elizabeth which highlighted male power negatively. Could anyone tell me what grade it would get

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending