The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Geography A Unit 1 - 22/05/17

Can people start posting what they got for the answers.
I have just done it and not sure what to think of it.
Original post by Callum2165
Can people start posting what they got for the answers.
I have just done it and not sure what to think of it.

I thought it was hard, don't worry. The grade boundaries will be low. I did Restless earth, coastal zone and water on the land and NOT one required a case study more than 2 marks! Many of the questions were worded weirdly, we still have one more paper so I don't think anyone should stress too much yet.
Reply 2
for the distance question i got 4.9 but everyone got something different. The photograph question threw me a bit but i said that it doesn't show enough evidence and that the photo quality could probably be bad and developed the two points.
Reply 3
Original post by lucybr
for the distance question i got 4.9 but everyone got something different. The photograph question threw me a bit but i said that it doesn't show enough evidence and that the photo quality could probably be bad and developed the two points.

He, most people got around 4-5km but me being me I doubled 8km rather than halved it. And that's petty much what I wrote apart from the image quality thing, I put that it could be misinterpreted.
I put 4.5 km for the distance and also for the photograph I put that it may be bad quality and the results are based on opinions as it is visual
Reply 5
I really wasn't expecting that 9 marker- I thought it was gonna be on sustainable transport
Reply 6
Yeah so did I but at least it was fairly easy to ramble on about different examples (e.g drought in Kenya)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending