The Student Room Group

WJEC B Geography GCSE 2017

I seriously messed up especially the last question about the case studies :frown: how did you all find it ???
Original post by sofiecookie
I seriously messed up especially the last question about the case studies :frown: how did you all find it ???

I found the exam really difficult to be honest. A lot harder than the mocks - what do u think the grade boundaries will be?
Reply 2
Original post by SorabVij
I found the exam really difficult to be honest. A lot harder than the mocks - what do u think the grade boundaries will be?

Yh i agree. I have a bad feeling that the grade boundaries will be high though, :frown: as last yh i got 50% (33/66) and that was a U.:s-smilie: what do u think?!?!
Yh i agree. I have a bad feeling that the grade boundaries will be high though, :frown: as last yh i got 50% (33/66) and that was a U.:s-smilie: what do u think?!?!

How's that a U? Are u sitting Foundation
Reply 4
[QUOTE="SorabVij;71617896"]How's that a U? Are u sitting Foundation[/QUOTE

im actually sitting higher lol however someone in my class who sat foundation also got 50 percent and that was an F
[QUOTE=SorabVij;71617444]I found the exam really difficult to be honest. A lot harder than the mocks - what do u think the grade boundaries will be?

I found it hard as well, last year boundaries for an A* was 44 and I found that a lot easier so maybe the might even lower this
Reply 6
[QUOTE="sofiecookie;71618202"]
Original post by SorabVij
How's that a U? Are u sitting Foundation[/QUOTE

im actually sitting higher lol however someone in my class who sat foundation also got 50 percent and that was an F

Surely that cant be true
Reply 7
[QUOTE="Mnbv123;72123386"]

Surely that cant be true

thats what i thought as well but my teacher showed us the grade boundaries
guys sorry for being late, but what do you think the grade boundaries will be considering the total marks are 160
[QUOTE="sofiecookie;72124558"]
Original post by Mnbv123

thats what i thought as well but my teacher showed us the grade boundaries

what is the grade boundaries?
[QUOTE="GCSE_STRESS1;72156628"]

what is the grade boundaries?

According to my geog teacher it was roughly like this in 2015:
34/66=E
35/66=D
38/66=C
42/66=B