The Student Room Group

Kicked out of Sixth Form, what do I do now

Sixth Form just wasn't for me , lost all interest in the subjects I was doing and felt forced going into it. Law states that need to be in education till 18, what are my options, Im not going to try to go to another place to do my A levels because I dont want to do them, also do you think they will let me finish my maths AS because Im halfway through my AS course as Ive already done the c1 exam and c2 is in 2 days. then m1 is in 3 weeks. then again what good is AS maths...Also yeah idc my life is ****ed just want to know what I do now Id rather not get my parents in trouble from the law if im not in education but idk how that law will affect them so maybe i can do an apprenticeship or something.Also how does that law work if you try to apply to another place but they dont accept you, how can you be in education if you dont get accepted into education
Original post by Jackson_doplan
Sixth Form just wasn't for me , lost all interest in the subjects I was doing and felt forced going into it. Law states that need to be in education till 18, what are my options, Im not going to try to go to another place to do my A levels because I dont want to do them, also do you think they will let me finish my maths AS because Im halfway through my AS course as Ive already done the c1 exam and c2 is in 2 days. then m1 is in 3 weeks. then again what good is AS maths...Also yeah idc my life is ****ed just want to know what I do now Id rather not get my parents in trouble from the law if im not in education but idk how that law will affect them so maybe i can do an apprenticeship or something.Also how does that law work if you try to apply to another place but they dont accept you, how can you be in education if you dont get accepted into education

git gud and do an apprenticeship
(edited 6 years ago)
Why did you even get kicked out? If you lost interest in your subjects, then why do you want to go back and carry doing them? You said you lost interest in your subjects.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Why did you even get kicked out? If you lost interest in your subjects, then why do you want to go back and carry doing them? You said you lost interest in your subjects.

Yes I lost interest and no longer wish to pursue the course however I might aswell just finish the exams if they let me

Quick Reply

Latest