The Student Room Group

AQA ERROR! An inspector calls question is...

I have heard that some people got the inspector calls question on their aqa English lit paper one. It was something to do with Edna????

Scroll to see replies

Mine was fine, think it was just an error on the chapter number on one of the plays.
No way the AIC question got leaked
If it's about Edna, I'm reaching for the rope.
My paper had nothing to do with AIC
Original post by BigAsh123

same here
Reply 6
The only error we had to correct was changing the chapter from 6 to 7 on Jekyll & Hyde... no mention of AIC
Original post by Haider_A
The only error we had to correct was changing the chapter from 6 to 7 on Jekyll & Hyde... no mention of AIC

100% same here - I think this is a hoax.
Original post by Haider_A

That's all I thought it was, but no-one does that text in our school so it wasn't mentioned.
Reply 9
Original post by SpacePatroFan189
100% same here - I think this is a hoax.

Exactly; I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot more people discussing it AIC was mentioned in Literature Paper 1
I think I'd be pretty annoyed if they focused on Edna. Girl appears twice.
I pray to the heavens above it is not about ****ing Edna, wth so basically do we just have to talk about the relation between her and eva Smith and like the secondary characters are all women. Edna and the inspectors speach about 'millions'?
Original post by cosmin0406
I have heard that some people got the inspector calls question on their aqa English lit paper one. It was something to do with Edna????

I do edexcel and I have a Christmas carol on my second paper whereas people doing AQA have it on their first
I think you must be mixing exam boards?
Original post by BigAsh123

Don't do an Eva Smith and drink some bleach now will you
Literally can't be about Edna. What is the extract going to be?
I did AQA the old spec last year and it was Gerald and Sheila's relationship for one question which I found good as there was a lot of evidence. There's hardly anything for Edna.
Edna has about 3 lines
Original post by _b_e_n_
Edna has about 3 lines

She probably speaks less than 12 words in the entire play
If its on edna, im failing the paper lol
Original post by chicken123456789
Literally can't be about Edna. What is the extract going to be?

There's no extract for AIC...but you get to choose between 2 questions so you can pick the other one :smile: (This won't be true btw just in case you were in any doubt)

Quick Reply

Latest