The Student Room Group

Guys: does it mean anything if you make a girl breakfast in bed?

I have been casually seeing a guy - I'm 22 and he is 25. Prior to this we have been friends for a couple of years.

This morning (after we slept together last night) he made me a bacon roll before he went to work and I was still in his bed. He also said I was welcome to stay and sleep as long as I wanted.

Perhaps I am overthinking this but I'm wondering if men usually do this for women they're not serious about. Guys, what do you think?
Reply 1
Bacon is serious.
Reply 2
At least he cares enough..

Bacon is life though so he could be hinting at something long term.

But seriously, you are overthinking it.
Could do, but it could just be that he's nice and likes doing nice things for no particular reason.
Reply 4
Original post by AB25
I have been casually seeing a guy - I'm 22 and he is 25. Prior to this we have been friends for a couple of years.

This morning (after we slept together last night) he made me a bacon roll before he went to work and I was still in his bed. He also said I was welcome to stay and sleep as long as I wanted.

Perhaps I am overthinking this but I'm wondering if men usually do this for women they're not serious about. Guys, what do you think?

Well that's really god damn cute! He must really care about you and what you have must be really special so savour it.
Reply 5
I think it's just a nice gesture I mean he sounds like a nice guy

Breakfast in bed is just like a cute way of saying I care about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Liv9919
I think it's just a nice gesture I mean he sounds like a nice guy

Breakfast in bed is just like a cute way of saying I care about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
He is a nice guy... and I've caught feelings and don't know what to do! And I suppose I'm looking for any sign that he might feel the same... but this probably was just him being nice
I don't think it means anything specific , just a nice thing to do for someone and takes a bit of effort, he likes the idea of you being pleasantly surprised with food and potential sleep :P
Original post by AB25

He has manners and is relatively thoughtful. Overthinking is you..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending