The Student Room Group

aqa p1 predictions?

hey guys, what are your predictions for the 6 marker and anything in general for p1? good luck for wednesday!
Original post by filearns
hey guys, what are your predictions for the 6 marker and anything in general for p1? good luck for wednesday!

I suspect a question on the Doppler effect or Red Shift will appear. I am doing a heap of papers tonight so I'll let you if I see a pattern of some sort.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Moltenmo
I suspect a question on the Doppler effect or Red Shift will appear. I am doing a heap of papers tonight so I'll let you if I see a pattern of some sort.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ooh thank you so much, this would be so helpful :smile:
I think 6 markers that came last year will come as easier ones this yr
Having done all the papers available, I think there is a good chance of the following topics coming up as 3-6 markers: conduction, convection, evaporation, doppler effect/red shift, advantages/disadvantages of using a certain energy source/power station (comparison between 2 perhaps), and overhead v underground transmission cables, how electricity is generated in a fossil fuel powered station or nuclear fuel station. If you learn all of these, you will ace the exams. Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest