The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@Michiyo,my Romanian queen been causing all kind of heartaches:frown:.Femme Fatale for the heart:yes:.
If he's called you names, leave. It's still early in the relationship. I could send you a message of my relationship, which let's say is a roller coaster.
Original post by wagwanmygs
If he's called you names, leave. It's still early in the relationship. I could send you a message of my relationship, which let's say is a roller coaster.

this thread is from four years ago.
My bad, forgot to check my eye sight, long day at the NHS.
I started dating a guy in my class and we were together for two months. Our relationship was intense because we had been good friends for about two months prior before. Our relationship wasn't perfect -- no one's is -- but it was good. I was happy, he was happy, and he was everything I ever wanted in a relationship and guy. Then, the day before we broke up, he told me how happy he was with me and how happy I made him. Less than 24 hours later he dumped me for his mental health. I'm not angry, but I still miss him a lot. His mental health has been really bad for a while, and being in a relationship just wasn't good for him. He told me he cared about me so much he couldn't drag me down into his depression. And because he knew himself and knew he would lash out and hurt me. But it was still heartbreaking. I was in so much pain for months, and I just got out of a depressive episode I had following the breakup. We both still care about one another, but because he told me he is still processing the breakup, he doesn't want to talk to me a lot right now because it's too hard. I don't know what will happen between us in the future, but I hope that maybe we can give us a second chance (though I'm not holding out unrealistic hope for it).

Latest

Trending

Trending