Luke7456
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
okay so I have to be honest I covered basically everything but left out FP1 and FP2 to the last minute. I did not do well well on FP1 and need to pull at least a B grade in FP2 if I can do that Stats will save me.

I have covered C3 and C4 but will revise appropriate sections intensely after 24th to be ready for FP2 what C3 and C4 chapters from the excel text book do I need to know for FP2?
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Integration, Differentiation and partial fractions.
Luke7456
Rep:
?
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
Integration, Differentiation and partial fractions.
Cool partial fractions is easy and oddly so is differentiation and integration unless its volumes of revolution.

Do I need anything else or is that it?
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Luke7456)
Cool partial fractions is easy and oddly so is differentiation and integration unless its volumes of revolution.

Do I need anything else or is that it?
Vectors might help you to understand loci, but I don't think you need to know it explicitly.

Oh, you also need trig.
Luke7456
Rep:
?
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
Vectors might help you to understand loci, but I don't think you need to know it explicitly.

Oh, you also need trig.
thanks I made a plan based on statistic analysis of my study pattern Chapters 1 and 2 today just got to finish of chapter 2 now.

Then Chapter 3 tomorrow

Chapter 4 + bits of chapter 5 on Saturday

chapter 5 plus bits of chapter 6 sunday

finish everything Monday. from a brief scan it looks like I need the trig for chapter 3 that correct?

I guess it would be good to know chapter by chapter. I will bring the C3 and C4 notes with me and the C3 and C4 book I guess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.28%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (310)
20.41%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads