Ecosystems... What do you use the most? Watch

Poll: What Ecosystem do you use the most?
Apple (1)
14.29%
Google (1)
14.29%
Microsoft (1)
14.29%
A real mix (4)
57.14%
What the hell is an ecosystem? (0)
0%
username280380
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just curious to see what the breakdown of Ecosystem Adoption is on here.

I'm fully Google pretty much:

I use Google Drive and Google Docs so I have a Google account. I have a Moto 360 Sport so Android Wear, I have a OnePlus3, and a Chromebook.

I really like the file integration, and I'm a fan of Android full-stop anyway so having it on my laptop is great.

I do still have to rely on a Windows PC so I can do GIS work and... play Football Manager, but nothing's perfect right?
squirrology
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Afcwimbledon2)
Just curious to see what the breakdown of Ecosystem Adoption is on here.

I'm fully Google pretty much:

I use Google Drive and Google Docs so I have a Google account. I have a Moto 360 Sport so Android Wear, I have a OnePlus3, and a Chromebook.

I really like the file integration, and I'm a fan of Android full-stop anyway so having it on my laptop is great.

I do still have to rely on a Windows PC so I can do GIS work and... play Football Manager, but nothing's perfect right?
I mix with Apple, Google and Microsoft from time to time.

Apple - With Apple I have an iPod 5 Gen

Microsoft - I use OneDrive - possibly one of the best things ever created IMO, Nokia Lumia 520 (lost it a few months ago), Acer Aspire E15 Laptop, Skype, (hoping to get a Microsoft Surface Pro), Outlook, Office.

But I mainly have Google ecosystems - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Google Doc, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Photo.

I'm torn tbh, Microsoft and Google both equally have great systems, but I'm leaning towards Google ecosystems, I find it reliable and easy to use. My Nokia Lumia 520 was probably the worst phone I've ever owned in my entire life, and I'm slightly glad I've lost it as I had so many issues with it, one being you couldn't download many mainstream apps (Snapchat), most developers would only create apps for Android and Apple iOS.
gareths
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
for me I am in the Microsoft ecosystem:
I use Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Insider Preview builds on all my devices except my Lumia
Groove Music
OneDrive
Outlook
Surface Pro 4 (however I will get the new one that recently got announced at the shangai event)
Lumia 550 - modded to support Continuum
Xbox One S
152mmOfDerp
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I''m pretty sure the majority of Apple ecosystems are in excess of £1.5k
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (30)
13.1%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
9.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
21.83%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (32)
13.97%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (27)
11.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (69)
30.13%

Watched Threads