Exams?Get off TSR!!

Watch
Trevish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Yeah you saw right. If you are in exams period, I recommend fully to get off TSR till the end of your exams.
Why?
Firstlt, seeing others stressed, you might be stressed as well which might affect your marks.

Secondly, there are unofficial marking schemes here, as long you don't check it till the end of your exams, it's okay BUT of you check it, you might feel more stressed upon seeing mistakes.

Thirdly, as my teacher said, when a paper is done, avoid discussing about the answers and stuff, instead choose a fun topic to speak of.

That's all I wanted to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

.Iqra.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I really should

*clicks on another thread*
Trevish
Rep:
?
Just realised my grammar mistakes.. Welp

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's very personal some of that.
Personally, I really have to disect the exam before I can move on, so TSR is a great place to do that.
However, I definitely get your point about other people being stressed, that definitely isn't helping me tonight, so I'll be coming off soon so I can stop getting stressed about what I didn't do lol
Trevish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemur14)
It's very personal some of that.
Personally, I really have to disect the exam before I can move on, so TSR is a great place to do that.
However, I definitely get your point about other people being stressed, that definitely isn't helping me tonight, so I'll be coming off soon so I can stop getting stressed about what I didn't do lol
Just watch some comedy stuff or cartoon

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (6)
100%
No (0)
0%

Watched Threads