Caleb16
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, has anyone got any idea/predictions of what might come up in the exam for Gcse English lit unit 2?
Kipper10
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, My teacher recently mentioned that the role of the narrator might come up
username3037692
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kipper10)
Hey, My teacher recently mentioned that the role of the narrator might come up
So did mine, which I really dread. The main characters (the twins, the two mothers, and Linda) have all came up before, which only leaves Sammy or the Narrator, which really there isn't a lot to cover on. The narrator is a lot more symbolic and difficult to interpret than the others because he isn't fully in the play.

Another gap I noticed is there was never a question on superstition, which is a really big part of Blood Brothers, so I'd really focus on the Narrator for the character question and superstition for the thematic question.
CHA BOIII
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
QT can someone tell me who killed the twins in the end and is the narrator, milkman, doctor and rent man played by the same character
username2931236
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CHA BOIII)
QT can someone tell me who killed the twins in the end and is the narrator, milkman, doctor and rent man played by the same character
Mickey shot Eddie, and then Mickey was shot by police at the same time.
Also yes the narrator morphs in to many background characters throughout the play.
CHA BOIII
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by misstiah_h)
Mickey shot Eddie, and then Mickey was shot by police at the same time.
Also yes the narrator morphs in to many background characters throughout the play.
cheers
username3037692
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CHA BOIII)
cheers
It's worth noting Mickey shot Edward accidentally. He was unhinged and his mother told him that they were twin brothers separated at birth. Mickey then says "I could've been him", gesturing to Eddie with his hand with the pistol, and the gun went off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (172)
14.64%
I'm not sure (54)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (344)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.98%
I'm not a current university student (570)
48.51%

Watched Threads