General Election 8th June 2017 Watch

VixenHeart
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This is my first time voting and I want to do it properly. Many people from my college are voting for Labour and some will vote for another party. I want to know other people's opinions on who they're voting for and why.
It would be great to see other people's responses.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by VixenHeart)
This is my first time voting and I want to do it properly. Many people from my college are voting for Labour and some will vote for another party. I want to know other people's opinions on who they're voting for and why.
It would be great to see other people's responses.
I will be voting for labour I because they are the party that best aligns with my own views in the most areas and have the strongest chance of beating the parties whose positions I oppose.

If you're unsure on who you want to vote for, the I Side With quiz is a decent starting point in figuring out which party best represents your personal views.

https://uk.isidewith.com
VixenHeart
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Gofre)
I will be voting for labour I because they are the party that best aligns with my own views in the most areas and have the strongest chance of beating the parties whose positions I oppose.

If you're unsure on who you want to vote for, the I Side With quiz is a decent starting point in figuring out which party best represents your personal views.

https://uk.isidewith.com
Thank you so much!I took the quiz and I'm 61% Green Party and 60% Labour. From the start I wanted to vote for Labour and want to vote for them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (179)
61.51%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.12%
No- I want it (78)
26.8%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.56%

Watched Threads