The Student Room Group

Does this mean he likes me?

Ok well the other day me and this boy (no names) was at lunch he came to my table and sat next to me we started to play around then he started to poke my side and neck I would scream and fall fall of the seat then we start to laugh then we stoped and looked into each other eyes and looked away from each other then we went back to what we were doing and gen out of no where he said I would never asked you out but if you asked me out I would say yes. What does that mean?
Reply 1
Ask him out and he'll say yes....? Do as he says then...
Original post by Anonymous2347274
Ok well the other day me and this boy (no names) was at lunch he came to my table and sat next to me we started to play around then he started to poke my side and neck I would scream and fall fall of the seat then we start to laugh then we stoped and looked into each other eyes and looked away from each other then we went back to what we were doing and gen out of no where he said I would never asked you out but if you asked me out I would say yes. What does that mean?

it means you have got coco pops stuck in your teeth

He wants to give you an erect one!
Then he started to poke my side and neck I would scream and fall fall of the seat then we start to laugh then we stoped and looked into each other eyes

Thats a bit dramatic isn't it? :laugh:

It looks like he likes you but ask him out and see what he says :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Steljoy

I was just going to say that :laugh: but it's young love
Original post by Asha_19
I was just going to say that :laugh: but it's young love

:rofl::rofl: Ikr!!
It might be a little dramatic...
He hates you and clearly doesnt like you at all in that way
Reply 9
Think, it's obvious that he's interested in you, but it's early to think about whether he likes you or not, try to bee cool about this. Maybe, you won't like him after some time :smile:
Original post by Steljoy

Thx for the advice bc we're dating now
Thx for the advice bc we're dating now

Awwww, that is so cute! I am so happy for you guys :h:
Original post by Steljoy
Awwww, that is so cute! I am so happy for you guys :h:

Ins there ways to delete questions? Bc him broke up and I can't stop crying so I need every about him away from my life
Ins there ways to delete questions? Bc him broke up and I can't stop crying so I need every about him away from my life

Oh my god, so sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon

I am not able to moderate this the 'Relationship' section, but I will tag someone who can do it for you :smile:

Spoiler

You'd been with him for a week?
Original post by gabriellakhan
You'd been with him for a week?

Yea I was

Quick Reply