The Student Room Group

AS ICT Coursework Ideas?

I was just wondering if any of you took or are taking ICT for AS level, especially if the board was AQA, and are doing/have done a project. Any ideas for what you did would greatly help me. All help is appreciated greatly! Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Don't phone companies asking to do their jobs for them, because none of them would let you. Instead, phone them asking what jobs they have which are being done or need doing, so you get the ideas - because that's what you need, an idea, not a real job which a real company needs doing. Though you'll probably end up doing some accounting thing if it has to be what companies do :P I can't think of much else you'd need a spreadsheet for :s-smilie: Unless it's to manage what you trade in and your profits etc... (There's this really cool spreadsheet for an online game with a pretty realistic shop system for this :P)
Reply 2
when i was in sixth form i did a dvd rental buisness which was sooo easy for me as there are tons of dvd movie rental shops..and it was simple todo on excel.
Reply 3
Flavity
Zygroth Could u tell me where to get that game please? Thanks v.much to everyone else who helped.

I'll give you that spreadsheet, but it's too big to put onto here :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Any1 looking for ideas for your ICT coursework, i have a grade A standard coursework for reference.
Any1 interested just PM me..
This is what i used last year and got a grade A.
Tom
Reply 5
stew1988
Any1 looking for ideas for your ICT coursework, i have a grade A standard coursework for reference.
Tom

could you please send me your ict coursewrok , not for me to copy but just for and idea on time management im new to this site so i dont no how you would liket to send it to me . pleasde help me
Reply 6
stew1988
Tom

cud you please snd me your cwk as an example.
Reply 7
i need ideas for gcse ict coursework... help meee pleaseeee
hello, can anyonegive a list of ideas i can base my as ict coursework on as im confused and don't know what to base my spreadsheet on. I cant identify a problems for a business and where to start :s-smilie:
Can someone please send AS ICT coursework example for guidence i really need help.
Reply 10
Original post by stew1988
Tom

Hi Stew, I know you posted this message a few years back lol but have you any ideas for me regarding INFO 1 coursework. I'm unsure what I can base mine on?

Quick Reply