Lotti_vicki
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have a standard shared room at Portland house but I am looking for a swap to furnzedown ? I'm will be going to Wimbldon so need to be closer ? Portland house is on Camberwell campus 😁
taylorhartley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lotti_vicki)
I have a standard shared room at Portland house but I am looking for a swap to furnzedown ? I'm will be going to Wimbldon so need to be closer ? Portland house is on Camberwell campus 😁
omg i so wish i could swap with you but i've got Emily Bowes accomodation in Tottenham so don't think it would be much help ahah
username3115978
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I know this probably isn't much help to you but I got a place at costume store and im meant to be studying at camberwell so portland is ideal for me whereas costume store is really inconvenient. I think costume store is the same distance or slightly closer to wimbledon than portland house so if you would be willing to swap I would be sooo grateful. Totally understand if you don't though
PegasusTenma
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They have a residence called costume store?
username3115978
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PegasusTenma)
They have a residence called costume store?
yeah 'the costume store', it's in acton near LCF
PegasusTenma
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ev.s)
yeah 'the costume store', it's in acton near LCF
Ayyy I live like 5 minutes from there lol
ayyden
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone want to swap for a studio at Glassyard?
wojciechfec
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, I have a single ensuite room in furzedown and would love to swap for the Portland house, let me know if you're still interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (23)
27.06%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
10.59%
No I am happy with my choice (48)
56.47%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (5)
5.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise