Thomasjwe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone doing the AS 1 repeat for CCEA biology on Thursday have any predictions?
Stuart_?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've got somewhat of a feeling that it could be on polysaccharides/proteins/lipids/nucleic acids. Or maybe it could be Tissues/Organs but hopefully not haha.
O999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did you's find that today? I thought it was ok but wasn't really happy with the essay.. for the virus infecting other cells I said viral DNA packaged into vesicle to invade other cells? Others in my class said plasmodesmata
Thomasjwe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by O999)
How did you's find that today? I thought it was ok but wasn't really happy with the essay.. for the virus infecting other cells I said viral DNA packaged into vesicle to invade other cells? Others in my class said plasmodesmata
I said plasmodesmata too but wasn't too sure. I thought it was ok as well, some of it was hard other parts weren't too bad
Stuart_?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I also said Plasmodesmata. I thought it was a good paper, compared to last years (which I got a D in). I was pretty happy with the essay and the Chromatography question was easy enough.

What did you guys write for the reason behind the structure of the microvilli? That was the only thing that really stumped me.
O999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Stuart_?)
I also said Plasmodesmata. I thought it was a good paper, compared to last years (which I got a D in). I was pretty happy with the essay and the Chromatography question was easy enough.

What did you guys write for the reason behind the structure of the microvilli? That was the only thing that really stumped me.
Can't even think of the question you're talking about, as in why doesn't it look finger like in the micrograph? If that's the one you mean I said it was a cross section or transverse cut through so you can't see it properly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (237)
66.2%
No (121)
33.8%

Watched Threads