Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which celebs are coming to your freshers week? my mate at lboro got victor from bb4 and trevor nelson, i dunno who i got

ReputationRep:
    we've got edith bowan from radio 1 and trevor nelson. also got groove armada. dunno who else

my brother got the cheeky girls when he started leeds

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravs)
    which celebs are coming to your freshers week? my mate at lboro got victor from bb4 and trevor nelson, i dunno who i got
    Hahaha feel for you, you have to suffer Victor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    I'd love to meet the slick man!

ReputationRep:
    Wills Hall, Bristol Uni had the extreme pleasure of having...

*drum roll*

Anne Widdecombe, as the special guest fresher's formal dinner speaker during fresh last year.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know who Reading is having this year for freshers week in terms of celebs, if any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravs)
    which celebs are coming to your freshers week? my mate at lboro got victor from bb4
    He's a celeb?

If he still has the tooth pick in his mouth please tell him it's gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    Umm Id rather meet victor than trevor nelson anyday.

ReputationRep:
    Lemar, Shapeshifters and Scott Mills are coming to Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marychrist)
    Umm Id rather meet victor than trevor nelson anyday.
    I think i'd be happier if i just didn't meet eiether

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know who's doing leeds fresher's week? Apparently they have lame celebs the first week and save the decent (uh hum!) celebs for the freshers ball :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Technically it could be Stuart from big bro as he is still actually a student at Leeds where i'm going, so that should be damned funny, a proper Z list celeb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ste2k4)
    Technically it could be Stuart from big bro as he is still actually a student at Leeds where i'm going, so that should be damned funny, a proper Z list celeb.
    Only trouble is he comes complete with his annoying 'chickin'

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know who will be at Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ste2k4)
    What you studying at leeds?

ReputationRep:
    Physics, you at leeds too?

ReputationRep:
    News on Sheffield SU Freshers Week:

(Original post by SUSU Website)
    Starting this September 17th Freshers Week once again descends on the Union, bringing madness and mayhem to the city along with thousands of new students! The week will be jammed full of all the clubs, activities and special events we do so well here at the Union, giving you a special introduction to just some of the things the coming years have in store!

With a different club every night, plus special Freshers events throughout the week, there’s never a dull moment. Kicking off on Sunday afternoon with the Freshers Beach BBQ, we move on to Monday’s Freshers Party before getting a taste of each of the Union’s weekly clubs including the nationally renowned Tuesday Club, the consistently sold-out Juice and Steve Lamacq’s favourite – The Fuzz Club. Then on Friday the hugest event of the week, Freshers Mania, sees the Union open up all three venues to welcome Big Brovaz, Radio One’s Dave Pearce, Shapeshifters and more!

And if you’ve got any energy left for the daytimes, the Union’s Give it a Go programme provides you with the perfect opportunity to try something new, from horse and pony trekking to wine tasting and everything in between. With The Hives rounding off the week in style, Freshers Week 2004 looks set to be better than ever before!

Watch out for the Official Freshers Week 2004 website coming in September…

ReputationRep:
    Where can you find out information about Freshers week for your uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Where can you find out information about Freshers week for your uni?
    You just need to do a bit of browsing on the relavent Union websites; some will have information up already, others won't have updated the Union website yet, probably cos the lazy Sabb team aren't back yet !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    News on Sheffield SU Freshers Week: ...Starting this September 17th Freshers Week...
    it starts in september?! my friend is going to sheffield and thinks it starts in october sometime - i'd better tell her!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.