Is Zoophillia acceptable? Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dajo123)
No. A basic definition of sexual intercourse is: 'when a penis enters a hole’.
Not quite.
Dajo123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Not quite.
Ok, how about: "after mutual agreement, the man's penis is thrust into the vagina and stimulated until ejaculation"
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
there are kids going to this forum u no! :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok, how about: "after mutual agreement, the man's penis is thrust into the vagina and stimulated until ejaculation"
Sexual intercourse is usually referred to vaginal intercourse. I'm unaware whether you were approaching the definition from a legal or an ordinary English definition.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
I used to talk about this matter and other aspects at a young age but was sensible about it.
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
My words are no more worse than can be found in any good biology textbook.
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sexual intercourse is usually referred to vaginal intercourse. I'm unaware whether you were approaching the definition from a legal or an ordinary English definition.
Hybrid definition.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hybrid definition.
This is new to me

If you split up the words sexual and intercourse and looked at their meanings in their ordinary sense it could mean any orifice. However, when you use the two together they more often mean a specific orifice. You could say sexual activity and cover everything
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
acceptable in what context?
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
How can this be put into a context where it would be acceptable?
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is new to me

If you split up the words sexual and intercourse and looked at their meanings in their ordinary sense it could mean any orifice. However, when you use the two together they more often mean a specific orifice. You could say sexual activity and cover everything
lol, ok so how about: Lawful sexual intercourse is a verbal or written consensual contract between two individuals containing implied terms which allow for the insertion of a penis belonging to one of the contractual parties into multiple orifices located on another of the contracting parties for the duration of the encounter
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
How can this be put into a context where it would be acceptable?
it is accepted that people practice such acts and get great pleasure and enjoyment from it.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it is accepted that people practice such acts and get great pleasure and enjoyment from it.
hah like richard geere and gerbils
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Acceptable to societies in general as a sane sexual orientation in the same way heterosexuality is.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Acceptable to societies in general as a sane sexual orientation in the same way heterosexuality is.
sane sexual orientation? the society we live in accepts it as a sexual preference that sane people partake in, yes.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sane sexual orientation? the society we live in accepts it as a sexual preference that sane people partake in, yes.
I am all for free choice here... but I would like to think people would sat within their species
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was hinting that Zoophillia seems to be a sexual orientation (if it can be thought of as one) that only the insane practice.
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
I am all for free choice here... but I would like to think people would sat within their species
The Key issue here is that the animals doesnt have a choice. I wouldnt care if pople would do whatever sourt of weird things they could come up with as long as it was either inanimate objects , or mature people who were able to decide for themselves if they want to participate or not, but if it is with a living being unable to chose for its own better interests then it is in my opinion not acceptable.
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
The Key issue here is that the animals doesnt have a choice. I wouldnt care if pople would do whatever sourt of weird things they could come up with as long as it was either inanimate objects , or mature people who were able to decide for themselves if they want to participate or not, but if it is with a living being unable to chose for its own better interests then it is in my opinion not acceptable.

But what if the animal initiates intercourse? i dont think the wrongness lies in the issue of consent.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do they? paraphilia is associated with a much higher incidence of mental disorder!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (846)
80.65%
Leave (203)
19.35%

Watched Threads