The Student Room Group

Does anyone here like anime and if so which ones are your favourites?

What is your favourite anime?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meshy

For now, I'm really enjoying Attack on titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). I recently catched the manga and the plot is just deep and too extended​!! Everything is connected and day by day, detail by detail you realise about it.

Also, I really like Death note (who doesn't). If you don't know about it, go right now and watch it all!

I don't really enjoy long animes but One piece, Naruto and dragon ball are classics so it's cool, they represent my childhood.

Whats your favourite anime?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
I don't have a favourite but I do love Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Castle Town Dandelion, and many many more!!! :cube:
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Doraemon
Danganronpa
Higurashi (When the cicadas cry) (First season only)
Death Note
Steins;Gate
Irregulars at Magic High School
Angel Beats
Attack on Titan
Oregairu
Code Geass
Bakuman
Kuroko no Basket
Psycho-Pass
Anndddd... Boku no......hero Academia
Reply 5
Original post by Sinsonte
For now, I'm really enjoying Attack on titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). I recently catches the manta and the plot is just deep and too extended​!! Everything is connected and day by day, detail by detail you realise about it.

Also, I really like Death note (who doesn't). If you don't know about it, go right now and watch it all!

I don't really enjoy long animes but One piece, Naruto and dragon ball are classics so it's cool, they represent my childhood.

Whats your favourite anime?

I loved attack on titan and death note:^_^:
I currently don't have a favourite anime although I love noragami, vampire knight, erased, kimi no na wa and death parade and much much more:smile:

You should finish school days. The ending was... shall we say... quite satisfying
Moved to TV. :smile:

Original post by meshy

I have a Top 50 list (link here), but my #1 is Baccano! :yes:

In response to the thread title, 'does anyone here like anime', we have a whole TSR Anime Society. :biggrin: And I happen to be its leader, so excuse the shameless plug. :ahee:
I haven't watched a lot of anime, but my flatmate insisted I give it a shot. I've been keeping up with Attack on Titan and I'm slowly making my way through Fullmetal Alchemist (the 2003 version), and when I finish those I'm planning to watch Yuri! On Ice and Cowboy Bebop. I'm in for a long summer...
Reply 9
Haven't been into it for some time, but I want to get back in. Just have to find something I enjoy. I did start guilty crown. Also tried starting Naruto but I'm not sure I'll actually finish it considering its length.
Original post by meshy
I loved attack on titan and death note:^_^:
I currently don't have a favourite anime although I love noragami, vampire knight, erased, kimi no na wa and death parade and much much more:smile:

Very nice list you have there! There is a really emotional one, it made me cry and I don't cry, it's not written in my code. Shigatsu wa kimi no uso!!
Reply 11
Original post by Sinsonte
Very nice list you have there! There is a really emotional one, it made me cry and I don't cry, it's not written in my code. Shigatsu wa kimi no uso!!

I have watched Shigatsu wa kimi no uso (your lie in April) and I agree that it is very emotional :smile:
Kuroshitsuji, Bungou Stray Dogs, Death Parade, The Devil`s a Part Timer, Soul Eater, Akatsuki no Yona, Gintama, HxH (watched this one ages ago when i was tiny and can only remember i loved it to bits), aaand Noragami Aragoto. These are my favourites so far

But my top two are hands down BSD and Kuroshitsuji. When i have to physically restrain myself from watching another season or thinking of "saving it up" for when i really need it, that`s when i know a show really got to me lmao and i`m currently doing that with Book Of Murder of Kuroshitsuji and i`m going to put off watching season 3 of BSD when it comes out until season 4 is closely going to come out. #twistedlogic :'D
Original post by meshy

There is an anime society on TSR which has a few threads

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=31

regaring your question. too many I liked but have more or less gotten out of anime and manga in the last couple of months (I keep up to date but generally not as passionate about it as I was at uni or in sixth form)
time to trigger everyone

sao was good

1) Code Geass
2) Hunter x Hunter 2011
3) Fate/Zero
4) Steins;Gate
5) Rurouni Kenshin (excluding fillers)
Original post by ForestShadow
time to trigger everyone

sao was good

that`s? so?? controversial???

Original post by ForestShadow
time to trigger everyone

sao was good

I enjoyed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meany Pie

I will admit I didnt watch all of season 2 tho, it did get a bit bad mid way throughs2 (super slow plot etc) but season 1 was pretty damn good

Also the abridged version was amazing, the best thing ever :h:

watching no game no lie atm and thats way better than s2 sao :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest