The Student Room Group

Refund money theroy test

Hi today 3 clock myexam .but I can't come exam becouse I'm not well.please refund money
Original post by Kulamahal
Hi today 3 clock myexam .but I can't come exam becouse I'm not well.please refund money

Unfortunately, DVA won't be able to refund your money, refunds are only given to those who cancel their theory test at least three working days before their actual test....
Reply 2
Ok but again booked theroy test no paying

Like the other poster said, you wont get your money back. To get your money back, you have to cancel it 3 working days before. Cancelling it on the morning- you wont get a penny back.
Is there not any way you can still attend?

No pay. No test. Simple

Your sentence construction is unusual. It is strange you think that posting here might get you a refund? As the others have pointed out you need 3 working days notice of cancellation. The idea that you will book , sit and not pay for your next test is also a novel one. It wont happen.
Reply 6

I don't think you can, your supppsed to tell them 3 working days before the test that you want to cancel it.
Reply 7
Please I booked but again I can't pay please
How to again no pay booked

What do you expect us to do? If you want to take the test, YOULL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT
Original post by Sammylou40
What do you expect us to do? If you want to take the test, YOULL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT

Obviously he does not understand us and typing in caps lock won't change that fact.
Original post by Metalfros
Obviously he does not understand us and typing in caps lock won't change that fact.

Either way I'm not sure taking the test will result in a pass! The standard of English is quite poor and I'd guess he'll time out or not understand the question

I believe The Student Room is not affiliated with the DVSA (the driving and vehicle standard agency)! CONTACT (CALL) DVSA yourself they'll be able to deal with your issue, I doubt anyone on here can sort out your booking.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by squirrology
I believe The Student Room is not affiliated with the DVLA (the driving and vehicle license agency)! CONTACT (CALL) DVLA yourself they'll be able to deal with your issue, I doubt anyone on here can sort out your booking:

https://www.gov.uk/contact-the-dvla

OP would need to contact the DVSA, not the DVLA.
Original post by IWMTom
OP would need to contact the DVSA, not the DVLA.

Ah right. Changed my response
Hi I got charged for my theory test twice how do I get my money back?
Original post by Leeanngiggs
Hi I got charged for my theory test twice how do I get my money back?

You don't
Original post by Stewarto
You don't

She will if it's one test and they debited money twice
Ring them with the relevant details
Hi any chance you could help tried to book theory test online and said payment successfull then came up that date was no longer available so I left it wene I look at my bank statement payment was taken for that date and also taken twice, I would still like to book my theory but would love for this to be sorted Thank you
I really feel guilty for him.you are So rude, not polite and i guess you are resist people. You could answer him politely that help him to understand. Being a human you need to understand other feeling. You can understand why was he worried about losing money because he can not understand English. He might not have job because of his english, he might not know about the theory rules and regulation. If you can not help with anything, do not make other people fun in here where everyone can see. If you work as a adviser you should be shamed.

Quick Reply

Latest