amir_abeer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How do you guys feel about the exam? I think I might fail the exam.
That paper was extremely WEIRD and difficult. Every other question was harder than before. Like the MCQ was so nice but this... it was a killer paper. Literally!
Soham Pansare
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Amir

Yeah, i just had the paper today and it was surprisingly difficult compared to other years. However, the paper did go decent for me as I did to such type of questions before i guess. Don't worry too much, almost everyone found it difficult which means the grade boundaries are going to be set kind of low this year
amir_abeer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Soham Pansare)
Hi Amir

Yeah, i just had the paper today and it was surprisingly difficult compared to other years. However, the paper did go decent for me as I did to such type of questions before i guess. Don't worry too much, almost everyone found it difficult which means the grade boundaries are going to be set kind of low this year
Yeah hopefully. I really do hope grade boundaries are low, I mean I was starting to expect an A* after my MCQ. '-'
FuryBall
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lmao which variant did you do?
I did P42 and wow it was so long. Only like 4 minutes to look back at my answers and even then it put a lot of pressure on me.
Soham Pansare
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FuryBall)
Lmao which variant did you do?
I did P42 and wow it was so long. Only like 4 minutes to look back at my answers and even then it put a lot of pressure on me.
YES OMG, although i had 10 minutes, but that is comparitively less compared to bio and chem. It was sooooooooo long
amir_abeer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Soham Pansare)
YES OMG, although i had 10 minutes, but that is comparitively less compared to bio and chem. It was sooooooooo long
IKR! I had like 2 questions left and had only 2 minutes... lol in Biology I had like 30 minutes and Chem I had 40 minutes.... this paper literally filled in the difficulty of Chem and Biology.
astroanapant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guys it was superrr long
anayadhawan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i did the P42 variant physics igcse may june yesterday, i found it extremely different from previous years and i didnt even have time to look back...disappointing as i studied so much for this exam and the more i think about it the more i realise i got wrong!
amir_abeer
Rep:
?
(Original post by anayadhawan)
i did the P42 variant physics igcse may june yesterday, i found it extremely different from previous years and i didnt even have time to look back...disappointing as i studied so much for this exam and the more i think about it the more i realise i got wrong!
I agree, after my exam, I was regretting the time I spend revising things which weren't even asked in the slightest... it was disappointing indeed
chez.ryl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by amir_abeer)
IKR! I had like 2 questions left and had only 2 minutes... lol in Biology I had like 30 minutes and Chem I had 40 minutes.... this paper literally filled in the difficulty of Chem and Biology.

but... biology was DAMN hard !
anayadhawan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by amir_abeer)
I agree, after my exam, I was regretting the time I spend revising things which weren't even asked in the slightest... it was disappointing indeed
do you think the grade boundaries will be considerably lower than last year?
amir_abeer
Rep:
?
(Original post by anayadhawan)
do you think the grade boundaries will be considerably lower than last year?
I sure do hope so... but anything lower than 40 for an A seems a bit weird. Let's just hope everyone's exam went as weird as ours.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (196)
60.31%
No (71)
21.85%
Not sure (58)
17.85%

Watched Threads