The Student Room Group

(OLD SPEC) Edexcel GCSE Maths Non-Calc Paper 1 25th May 2017

This is for Edexcel GCSE Maths Non- Calculator Paper 1 25th May 2017 for the old specification. This is just a discussion before tomorrow's exam.

Scroll to see replies

I'm so scared for this tbh
Reply 2
Original post by alextheowl
I'm so scared for this tbh

So am I, but hopefully the questions will be easy. What grade are you aiming for?
Original post by S2M
So am I, but hopefully the questions will be easy. What grade are you aiming for?

8, but I would be more than happy with a 7
Reply 4
8, but I would be more than happy with a 7

Oh. You're talking about the new specification, this thread is for the old one.
Original post by S2M
Oh. You're talking about the new specification, this thread is for the old one.

Oh, oops. Ironically, things like this always bring me down. Reading things wrong.
Reply 6
Oh, oops. Ironically, things like this always bring me down. Reading things wrong.

It's fine. Take your time tomorrow and good luck. :smile:
Original post by S2M
It's fine. Take your time tomorrow and good luck. :smile:

Thanks and good luck to you too, we can do this :h: I'm going to read each question at least 3 times.
Reply 8
Thanks and good luck to you too, we can do this :h: I'm going to read each question at least 3 times.

That's good, but don't waste too much time. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by S2M

Hi I've moved your thread to Maths Exams to join the other official threads. And I've made it clear in the thread title that this is the old spec exam to avoid any confusion.
Reply 10
Original post by notnek
Hi I've moved your thread to Maths Exams to join the other official threads. And I've made it clear in the thread title that this is the old spec exam to avoid any confusion.

Thank you. I was wondering who changed the title. Do you have any tips for tomorrow?
Hey I'm doing the paper tomorrow - 3H higher tier. Maths is my best subject so
I'm really looking forward to it, however I have to get over Physics which is at 1pm.... fml
what sort of things are going to be in this non calc exam tomorrow?
Reply 13
Original post by mysticmagic2000
Hey I'm doing the paper tomorrow - 3H higher tier. Maths is my best subject so
I'm really looking forward to it, however I have to get over Physics which is at 1pm.... fml

Good luck. :smile: This is for the old specification maths.
Reply 14
Original post by Tiarna Gibbs
what sort of things are going to be in this non calc exam tomorrow?

Are you doing the old specification?
Good luck for tomorrow everyone. I have found this video - 2017 legacy Edexcel GCSE maths non-calculator predicted paper - on Youtube and thought it might be useful for this thread.
guys i am doing this exam tmrw and im just scared because i just want to pass but its like the exam style questions are hard and im scared i cant get a C does anyone have topics or predictions
Original post by emmarosef
Good luck for tomorrow everyone. I have found this video - 2017 legacy Edexcel GCSE maths non-calculator predicted paper - on Youtube and thought it might be useful for this thread.

omg thanks so much :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by emmarosef

Is this for the old spec?
Everyone good luck and just do your best (im scared myself ;/ )

Quick Reply

Latest