Kareena24x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im doing ocr computer science and its really hard i know i should have changed it at the start of the year but i cant now because its almost the end of year 10.... Can someone please respond and give some advice... Please can someone tell me the grade boundries as that may help me to realise what i can get, i know that everyone makes mistakes but it really annoys me please someone the same answer please it would mean the world if u could give advice
Inker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kareena24x)
Im doing ocr computer science and its really hard i know i should have changed it at the start of the year but i cant now because its almost the end of year 10.... Can someone please respond and give some advice... Please can someone tell me the grade boundries as that may help me to realise what i can get, i know that everyone makes mistakes but it really annoys me please someone the same answer please it would mean the world if u could give advice
no one knows the grade boundaries at this point :/
Rarest
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think the grade boundaries for computing stays at around 90% ~ for A*, 80% for A and so on. But you are in the new GCSE so I am not sure. As for advice, if you still get controlled assessments, take them home and work on them too and as for the theory and programming you just have to revise and practice. Getting the key words mastered is a very nice start.
username3829136
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
TRY AS HARD AS YOU CAN TO DROP IT... This might trigger someone, but my friend said she had 'depression' and then the school let her drop textiles... I do comp sci (edexcel gcse) and got a 3 in a mock at one of the top 10 best schools (grammar) in the country, and I am not an exception my other friends got 2, 3, 4, 5's
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads