WJEC EDUQAS English Litrature 2017 Paper 2 My predictions

Watch
ChelseaFc.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all My predictionsfor paper 2 on Friday will be on the following Blood brothers A Christmas carol for A Christmas carol;
●My teacher has worked with the WJEC for nearly 10 years, she in 2013 who wrote exam question on Muchado about nothing, She believes that a character question is very unlikely because for 1 she was told in a course to really focus on poverty 2 The specimen paper is about how SCROOGE changes throughout the Novel so they aren't lilkytorecreate 3 If it's about A character it obviously going to be about scrooge and the spirits because for a 40 marker you a good essay so you can cross of Bob Fred and fezziwig 4 Poverty and Social responsibility has only come up once compared to other things redemption 4-5 years so it likely Social responsibility but the Time it came up it was worded horrible for deprived students -Comment on aspects on Victorian society and how it presented in the Novel and 5 this is going to be easy because of the low grade boundaries and the government reform F*** Michael Gove if you Fail your exams -16% out of 78000 teachers like him😂
For Blood Brothers I honselty gonna be on Relationship between Mickey and Linda or on how the mother influenced the boys
REMEMBER THESE ARE PREDICTED QUESTION NOT 100% BUT I BELIEVE FOR ACC, THAT WILL BE THE QUESTION-IN NOT A LIABILITY IF YOU JUST FOCOUS ON MY PREDICTIONS YOU SHOULD BE GOING OVER THE WHOLE TEXT IF SOME OF YOUSE HAVE CGP OR YORK NOTES BOOKS I SUGGEST REVISING ALL NIGHT WENSDAY AND THURSDAY EARLY NIGHT FOR EXAM, MAKE USR YOUR REFRESH AND GOOD LUCK I FEEL ITS GOING TO BE EASY...
Student879
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is so sweet thank you. Now all i need to do is find an examiner who has hints for Inspector calls lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads