Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heya, lolz...

I just got back my modular scores for my exams, and I got 100%, 51%, 100% (ADA) for my exams while my friend got BEB.

Did anyone do the British History 1918-1951 paper? I don't know how we got Ds and Es for this paper, but perhaps they didn't mark the entire thing? I'm quite bothered by it all.

ReputationRep:
    I did that British paper and got a B but got DD in my other two modules and i thought i'd done really well in one of them. Everyone did fairly badly overall though and most people got C's or D's when they'd been predicted higher than that. I got a C overall which i was a bit schocked about, the marking did seem a bit strange going from what other people have said too.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.