Tattoos Watch

shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Pretty much the title. Do you have tattoos? Do want to get any tattoo? If so, then what's the meaning behind your tattoo? I don't have any and I'm undecided on wheter I'd ever get one or not because you know...what if you don't like it anymore after a while
Friffinghell
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Pretty much the title. Do you have tattoos? Do want to get any tattoo? If so, then what's the meaning behind your tattoo? I don't have any and I'm undecided on wheter I'd ever get one or not because you know...what if you don't like it anymore after a while
I have one... but when I say one it's my entire back from the top of my shoulders down to my butt.

I like that not everyone gets to see it, or they get little peeks of it.

It's very beautiful and abstract in my opinion.It doesn't have any meaning asides from "This is my body and I like it."
_princessxox
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've always said I'd never get one but recently I really want a cute little one on my wrist or something
roronoa1zoro
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm planning to get two tattoos that are japanese writing on the side of chest saying "If you cling to life, you live in fear of death. And that fear will cloud your judgement" - black lagoon ."No matter how you look, as long as your judgement is clouded you won't find the truth"- ao no exorcist
username3239272
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _princessxox)
I've always said I'd never get one but recently I really want a cute little one on my wrist or something
Don't ruin ur body!!!
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Yeah me too. Except don't want a cute one. Was rather thinking a sleeve or something
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by chanel_666)
Don't ruin ur body!!!
Also this. Main reason I still feel undecided with tattoos is because it does kinda ruin the aesthetic of pure skin
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah me too. Except don't want a cute one. Was rather thinking a sleeve or something
Sleeves can be hot
I want a little broken heart like Kendall Jenner's
S!ns
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tattoos are ugly and tacky
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by S!ns)
Tiny ones are cute
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by S!ns)
depends on the person, but a lot of the time yeah, especially if overdone
S!ns
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tiny ones are cute
I suppose they aren't that bad, but I still see them as ugly, an unnatural impurity

depends on the person, but a lot of the time yeah, especially if overdone
I can't imagine people like the Queen or any of the immediate royal family, or government ministers, having tattoos. I just associate tattoos with the lower sections of society, to put it bluntly
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by S!ns)
I can't imagine people like the Queen or any of the immediate royal family, or government ministers, having tattoos. I just associate tattoos with the lower sections of society, to put it bluntly
A bit judgemental, but fair enough, I respect your opinion. & hahaha that made me laugh just imagined the Queen full of tattoos
Name:  IMG_2156.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  12.8 KB
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't have any, but have so often thought about to get ones. Would rather live without them at the moment.
S!ns
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A bit judgemental, but fair enough, I respect your opinion. & hahaha that made me laugh just imagined the Queen full of tattoos
Name:  IMG_2156.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  12.8 KB
I'm not judgemental
haizybaby
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I want loadssssss but none yet I only just turned 18.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by S!ns)
I'm not judgemental
Never said you are, only said that statement sounded a bit judgmental
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I like hidden tattoos, vintage sailor tattoos and literary tattoos.

Planning to get the phases of the moon tattooed inside my thigh soon. Also thinking of swallows on chest and a quote tattooed below my ribcage.
punjabimusic23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
gorgeous post
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by S!ns)
Ugly? no, some are looking fine, even on women's body. Tacky? people who are a living artwork can't be tacky. We have different views o tattoos, I accept it.

Would rather say wearing tattoos has been inflationary used now. Thus wearing tattoos are nothing special anylonger.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (241)
14.85%
The paper was reasonable (905)
55.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (357)
22%
It was TERRIBLE (120)
7.39%

Watched Threads