Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Nominate Best Brain of UKL... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    If he likes you he can't be very clever.
    don't even talk about being clever, you havent even received results for your year 11 exams and for the record i know much more than you'll ever know and can grasp things quicker than you can blink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaABB)
    don't even talk about being clever, you havent even received results for your year 11 exams and for the record i know much more than you'll ever know and can grasp things quicker than you can blink
    I'm sure you can, Dazya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I agree with that one
    There maybe more clever people around but who consistently answers the many questions posed on these boards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I also nominate the silent clever people, who are very intelligent both academically and emotionally, but don't feel the need to tell everyone about it unlike some people on here.

They know who they are.
    ah thanks dude

beauford + fermat are my picks tbh

ReputationRep:
    Nominations: yellow_taxi and DazYaABB
    Reasons: I'm in an ironic kind of mood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    There maybe more clever people around but who consistently answers the many questions posed on these boards?
    I don't know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    *Wonders who you are*
    *Wonders who you are* :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I nominate J.S.

ReputationRep:
    Depending on your angle...

In terms of my mathematical hero, Ralfskini. I have only seen a few of his posts, and his works, but he seems pretty much flawless... Seems... but thats good enough for me.

In terms of an actual mind, I am really not sure, I don't think there's any way we can do this really, but I will go with Ralfskini anyway, to save being boring.

Though I do think popularity contests are kind of wrong... we don't know everyone on this forum, you sick freak people

-Robbie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntegralNeo)
    no he is not lying someone i know has actually met that guy..and he is very clever indeed (in maths)...
    who is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drederick Tatum)
    who is this?
    who is who?

ReputationRep:
    the someone you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drederick Tatum)
    the someone you know
    Chris (beauford) he said he met u on some STEP day (he is going Trinity and ur off to emmanuel right?)

i third (?) ralfskini because he excels across the board in science/maths, not just in one aspect.

and also he OWNS p3

rosie

la de da de da

ReputationRep:
    Nomination:IntegralNeo
    Reason:if anybody deserve it ,it's him/her,I knew lately s/he studied everything on his/her own and got mostly A's on his/her subjects,Idon't know the guy/girl but I'm still impressed

ReputationRep:
    I nominate elpaw..He's the only member that has answered the majority of my problems.I can't recall anyone else solving most of my problems..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    Nomination:IntegralNeo
    Reason:if anybody deserve it ,it's him/her,I knew lately s/he studied everything on his/her own and got mostly A's on his/her subjects,Idon't know the guy/girl but I'm still impressed
    im male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Rich, cos his knowledge of everything computery is just brilliant. Writing his own OS = hardcore! Oh and I've heard his Maths isn't bad either .
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntegralNeo)
    im male

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.