The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Lord Huntroyde
If he likes you he can't be very clever.

don't even talk about being clever, you havent even received results for your year 11 exams and for the record i know much more than you'll ever know and can grasp things quicker than you can blink
Reply 41
DazYaABB
don't even talk about being clever, you havent even received results for your year 11 exams and for the record i know much more than you'll ever know and can grasp things quicker than you can blink

I'm sure you can, Dazya :smile:
Reply 42
Zapsta
I agree with that one :smile:

There maybe more clever people around but who consistently answers the many questions posed on these boards? :smile:
Reply 43
Lord Huntroyde
I also nominate the silent clever people, who are very intelligent both academically and emotionally, but don't feel the need to tell everyone about it unlike some people on here.

They know who they are.

ah thanks dude :tongue:

beauford + fermat are my picks tbh
Reply 44
Nominations: yellow_taxi and DazYaABB
Reasons: I'm in an ironic kind of mood.
Reply 45
shiny
There maybe more clever people around but who consistently answers the many questions posed on these boards? :smile:

I don't know :smile: :tongue:
Zapsta
*Wonders who you are* :smile:

*Wonders who you are* :cool: :wink: :tongue:
Reply 47
I nominate J.S.
Reply 48
Depending on your angle...

In terms of my mathematical hero, Ralfskini. I have only seen a few of his posts, and his works, but he seems pretty much flawless... Seems... but thats good enough for me.

In terms of an actual mind, I am really not sure, I don't think there's any way we can do this really, but I will go with Ralfskini anyway, to save being boring.

Though I do think popularity contests are kind of wrong... we don't know everyone on this forum, you sick freak people:wink:

-Robbie
IntegralNeo
no he is not lying someone i know has actually met that guy..and he is very clever indeed (in maths)...

who is this?
Reply 50
Drederick Tatum
who is this?

who is who?
the someone you know
Reply 52
Drederick Tatum
the someone you know

Chris (beauford) he said he met u on some STEP day (he is going Trinity and ur off to emmanuel right?)
i third (?) ralfskini because he excels across the board in science/maths, not just in one aspect.

and also he OWNS p3

rosie
la de da de da
Reply 55
Nomination:IntegralNeo
Reason:if anybody deserve it ,it's him/her,I knew lately s/he studied everything on his/her own and got mostly A's on his/her subjects,Idon't know the guy/girl but I'm still impressed :redface:
Reply 56
I nominate elpaw..He's the only member that has answered the majority of my problems.I can't recall anyone else solving most of my problems..
Reply 57
habosh
Nomination:IntegralNeo
Reason:if anybody deserve it ,it's him/her,I knew lately s/he studied everything on his/her own and got mostly A's on his/her subjects,Idon't know the guy/girl but I'm still impressed :redface:

im male :tongue:
Reply 58
Nylex
Rich, cos his knowledge of everything computery is just brilliant. Writing his own OS = hardcore! Oh and I've heard his Maths isn't bad either :tongue: :smile:.

LOL :biggrin:
Reply 59
IntegralNeo
im male :tongue:

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending