The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i go with integral too.
maybe because Ive spoken to him a few times and seems kool and is self taught in a majority of the subjects he studied at A-level and thats impressive................
DazYaABB
i nominate boygenious

i know him, he owns you

Indeed pure ownage.

LordHuntryode is mediocre at best.
I will nominate Acaila.

Not only is she amazingly clever, but she also has a passion for Les Misérables, which in my opinion shows she is quite a remarkable young lady. *applauds*
Reply 63
I nominate myself, as nobody else has bothered to nominate me.
Reply 64
Bhaal85
I nominate myself, as nobody else has bothered to nominate me.

sorry no self nominations :tongue:
Lord Huntroyde
I also nominate the silent clever people, who are very intelligent both academically and emotionally, but don't feel the need to tell everyone about it unlike some people on here.

They know who they are.

I agree. :cool:
Reply 66
Nominate: I nominate Mobbdeeprob

Reason: His astute, eloquent, articulate and intellectual posts make me feel inferior. Also, he possesses a razor sharp wit and a skill for satire second to no other UKL member.
Nomination: pj_paul/elpaw

Reason (pj_paul): He is an International Mathematical Olympiad Gold Medallist, and is the 29th best Young Mathematician in the world, and has 10 A Grades at A-Level and is going to Trinity College, Cambridge.

Reason for elpaw: He is the best at Physics, and Physics is the best. He is the Number 1 Physicist in Christ Church, Oxford, gaining 84% in his first year preliminary exams. Who else has done this? Exactly...

But the question remains: Who is actually better?
Reply 68
Retro chick
I agree. :cool:
So do I. This all seems like an exercise to boost egos :-\
Reply 69
Invisible
Nomination: pj_paul/elpaw

Reason (pj_paul): He is an International Mathematical Olympiad Gold Medallist, and is the 29th best Young Mathematician in the world, and has 8 A Grades at A-Level and is going to Trinity College, Cambridge.

i think he has 10 A grades
Reply 70
Sillius Soddus
Could he not manage 12?

he could have but he wanted to have a life as well... :biggrin:
Reply 71
Leonux
So do I. This all seems like an exercise to boost egos :-\

AGREE! :biggrin:
Reply 72
Don't nominate me, i mean im just a face in the background to all of you!

Ill probably vote for Ickl Katy- she makes me laugh, and she is stubborn. Plus i think she is cleverer than al you lot.
Reply 73
IntegralNeo
he could have but he wanted to have a life as well... :biggrin:
I doubt he had much of a life doing all of that... Doing 6.5 A2 levels is only JUST going to allow me to continue a part time job and watch a bit of TV here and there... 10 would not permit it...
Reply 74
RobbieC
I doubt he had much of a life doing all of that... Doing 6.5 A2 levels is only JUST going to allow me to continue a part time job and watch a bit of TV here and there... 10 would not permit it...

i was being sarcastic... :rolleyes:
Reply 75
I nominate Lord Huntroyde, his avatar makes me think he is actually a 8ft tall robot; he is obviously as a result very clever.
Reply 76
Bazthemoney - he was a PPE scholar at Balliol, off to Cambridge to do a mphil in Economics, has a brilliant academic record (1600 in SATs) and is clearly mathematically able as shown by his 1, S in Step when not even needing it!
Reply 77
Fermat or beauford.
Reply 78
i nominate: w2s, pig, gimp and blissy.

the reasons are obvious.

Latest

Trending

Trending