The Student Room Group

Manchester attack victim blaming.

He just said: "as British people, we need to ask what role have *we* played in this attack".

****ing ****.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Then there's this lovely lady....

Reply 2
- America funded and trained ISIS
- Israel still funds ISIS
- Saudi Arabia funds isis on behalf of the American government
- Saudi Arabia controls ISIS
- America and Britain control Saudi Arabia

*The next 3 points are opinionated, not fact*

- The current British government in power (Conservatives) are threatened to lose in votes
- They plan a terrorist attack and claim that they are the key to stop these "terrorist (conservative party) attacks"
- They win the elections, plans continue as normal.

So please, don't blame muslims when the western government is the creator of ISIS.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dodgypirate
Then there's this lovely lady....

Why do they have a watch on both wrists?

Who does that? :curious:
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Why do they have a watch on both wrists?

Who does that? :curious:

Baller as ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meany Pie

Haha, I'm now noticing that OP's TV needs wiping down because it's got smudges all over it.
(her forehead being the most noticeable one)
Reply 6
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Haha, I'm now noticing that OP's TV needs wiping down because it's got smudges all over it.
(her forehead being the most noticeable one)

It's not my TV.
He just said: "as British people, we need to ask what role have *we* played in this attack".

****ing ****.

He has a point actually.

The politicians who decided that importing Islam was a good idea certainly played a part in making this attack possible.

The PC crowd who have made the job of the security services next to impossible certainly have blood on their hands.

What he should have said is:

Some British people need to ask what role have *we* played in this attack".

I'd argue that it's fair to say that apart from the bomber and his filthy comrades there are many British people who played a pivotal role in this the latest Muslim atrocity.
It's not my TV.

Whatever it is, it still needs a good scrubbing.
Does he not have a point? As a nation we have become increasingly outspoken and aggressive towards Muslims. I wonder what it is like to be a Muslim in 2017 Britain?
I don't see where anyone is blaming the victims?
Original post by ByEeek
Does he not have a point? As a nation we have become increasingly outspoken and aggressive towards Muslims. I wonder what it is like to be a Muslim in 2017 Britain?

It's probably better than being our young girls who get groomed, raped, and bombed.
Original post by 0xygen
- America funded and trained ISIS
- Israel still funds ISIS
- Saudi Arabia funds isis on behalf of the American government
- Saudi Arabia controls ISIS
- America and Britain control Saudi Arabia

*The next 3 points are opinionated, not fact*

- The current British government in power (Conservatives) are threatened to lose in votes
- They plan a terrorist attack and claim that they are the key to stop these "terrorist (conservative party) attacks"
- They win the elections, plans continue as normal.

So please, don't blame muslims when the western government is the creator of ISIS.

Lol.

Nothing is ever a Muslims fault!
Original post by ByEeek

Do you believe as a nation we are as aggressive toward Muslims as the Muslim who carried out Mondays attack was aggressive towards the British people?

How about the Muslim rape gangs of Rotherham, would you say as a nation we are more aggressive toward them than they were toward the thousands of British children they raped and abused?

Interesting that you "wonder" what it is like to be a muslim in 2017 Britain.

Ever "wonder" what it is like to be an eight year old killed by a Muslim at a pop concert?

Ever "wonder" what it is like to be a child gang raped time after time by Pakistani Muslim "men"?

Well, do you?
The only British people at fault for the Manchester attacks are Corbyn and the Islington politburo, his weakness and mealy-mouthed responses on security issues do nothing but encourage the terrorist scum.

Imagine Diane Abbott in charge of our security services, these things would be happening every other week!
Original post by DorianGrayism
Lol.

Nothing is ever a Muslims fault!

Back in the good old days we dealt with fascism the right way, now we're taught we must accept it as part of our nation.
He is right alienating british muslims only makes things worse.
Original post by Connor27
The only British people at fault for the Manchester attacks are Corbyn and the Islington politburo, his weakness and mealy-mouthed responses on security issues do nothing but encourage the terrorist scum.

Imagine Diane Abbott in charge of our security services, these things would be happening every other week!

As an ardent supporter of the IRA and Hamas this must be a tricky situation for Corbyn, having to condemn the latest terrorist while being on record defending sub-human vermin who carried out similar atrocities on a regular basis.

Rancid hypocrite.
Reply 18
Original post by Connor27

God you're an utter tool.
Reply 19
It's not really victim blaming is it though. Emotions always seem to cloud the judgement of right wing mouthbreathers on the internet.

Quick Reply