The Student Room Group

Edexcel math 3hr paper - higher

How was edexcel 3hr mathematics a paper?
Original post by kus2001
How was edexcel 3hr mathematics a paper?

That was terrible. Well the first few were okay but the last 3 questions were difficult. what did you guys get for the height of the cylinder?
Reply 2
Not a pleasant paper at all. Some questions I'd never seen before the like the one where we had to show to P^n+2 is a factor... As well as the last couple questions...
Original post by Bhavita Mandavia
That was terrible. Well the first few were okay but the last 3 questions were difficult. what did you guys get for the height of the cylinder?

I got 60 cm, the showing question got me , otherwise it was alright , not the easiest but not impossible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
How were we meant to find the area of the triangle in the question where we were given a pentagon with each side lengthed 10cm? And what did you get for the original price of copper when it was reduced by $1530 or so?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by amal29
How were we meant to find the area of the triangle in the question where we were given a pentagon with each side lengthed 10cm? And what did you get for the original price of copper when it was reduced by $1530 or so?

I think copper cost 6600, I think can't remember properly. For the triangle pentagon , had to find the length of the isosceles side of the triangle then use Pythagoras to find the height

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Futurechemist
I think copper cost 6600, I think can't remember properly. For the triangle pentagon , had to find the length of the isosceles side of the triangle then use Pythagoras to find the height

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did that aswell, i used pythagoras
Reply 7
Original post by amal29
Not a pleasant paper at all. Some questions I'd never seen before the like the one where we had to show to P^n+2 is a factor... As well as the last couple questions...

I was so confused with that question, but i tried it so i might get marks for working out but idk if my answer was right.
Original post by Mojojojo19987
as long as your c0ck 3 inches long 7 inches wide

I'm a girl.

Quick Reply

Latest