Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which celebs are coming to bristol freshers week? my mate at lboro got victor from bb4 and trevor nelson, i dunno who we got

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravs)
    which celebs are coming to bristol freshers week? my mate at lboro got victor from bb4 and trevor nelson, i dunno who we got
    I read somewhere that a while back (either last year or the year before) they had that Irish guy from one of the Big Brothers, and Timmy Mallet.

ReputationRep:
    last year's freshers ball we had some bloke from big brother and mell blatt as our "celeb" guests. Both were crap. Mell blatt gave the worst miming performance i've ever seen and big brother bloke (can't actually remember his name) spent the entire time on stage going on about having a **** in one of the other contestants beds. The hall cleared pretty quickly ;0) Churchill's valentine's ball had timmy mallet. Freshers ball is always a bit crap but you'll regret it if you don't go purely because everyone goes.

ReputationRep:
    is the freshers ball a big formal occasion then?

ReputationRep:
    According to this, Colin Murray will be DJing at the Freshers' Ball. I have to say I really like the guy - I love the Northern Irish accent, he's got great taste in music, is a funny guy, and plays poker. What more could you want?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.