Does anyone still take private tuition for their GCSEs?

Watch
kahochimizuki
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I know GCSE can be a headache for some students.
But does anyone still take private tuition for their GCSEs?

If you do, where do you find the best tutor for you?

Any place you can find awesome tutors?
xEmilyxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hiya
I had private tuition last year in year 11 for science because I was made to do triple and despised it. My tutor was the only reason I got BBB. I found mine on a website called firsttutors but there was a sign up price but there's some really good ones on there. Hope this helps.
The Tutor Pages
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You can contact tutors directly on The Tutor Pages, and there are no fees charged for doing so. Here's the list of online GCSE maths tutors, but you can search for any subject and area that you wish:

https://www.thetutorpages.com/gcse-maths-online-tutors

Every tutor on the site has written an article related to their expertise, helping you decide who to hire.

Hope this helps.

Emma.
rebeccahurstt
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i have a science tutor for gcse which is useful, am in top set but got predicted three C's about 3 months ago, just in that space of time my final report right before exams I got predicted all As for science. it makes a difference would recommend getting one if science is something you're bad at/care about
Snowed in
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My son has an English tutor through First Tutors. She is amazing, but read the reviews carefully. He also had a maths tutor for 3 weeks before we ditched him for being on his phone all the time!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (157)
60.38%
I don't have everything I need (103)
39.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed