The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

uk undergrad scholarship

hi guys!

I applied for some uk undergrad scholarships at the university of westminster almost two moths ago. They said they would reply within4-6 weeks of the deadline which was the 4th of April ( i applied by this date)and then extended to the 25th April. Does anyone know when we will get a reply? Has anyone got a reply yet?

Original post by themathshopeful
hi guys!

I applied for some uk undergrad scholarships at the university of westminster almost two moths ago. They said they would reply within4-6 weeks of the deadline which was the 4th of April ( i applied by this date)and then extended to the 25th April. Does anyone know when we will get a reply? Has anyone got a reply yet?

Hi there

The Scholarships Team are still making final decisions on UK UG scholarships. It shouldn't be too much longer to wait.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team:smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Hi Kim!

Do you know how much longer it will be to wait to hear about the scholarships, beacause I have to just under two days to choose a firm and an insurance university.

Thanks again.
Original post by themathshopeful
Hi Kim!

Do you know how much longer it will be to wait to hear about the scholarships, beacause I have to just under two days to choose a firm and an insurance university.

Thanks again.

Hi there

I can't give you any news on scholarship applications yet. The team are working flat out to process literally hundreds of applications for both UG and PG. Its not a quick process as we have to make a judgement on similar quality applications and make sure the right student wins the scholarship. You can still make a decision on your firm and insurance choice however. This can be swapped over later if you would prefer your Insurance instead of your Firm.

I'm really sorry I can't give you any more information at this stage.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending