themathshopeful
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hi guys!

I applied for some uk undergrad scholarships at the university of westminster almost two moths ago. They said they would reply within4-6 weeks of the deadline which was the 4th of April ( i applied by this date)and then extended to the 25th April. Does anyone know when we will get a reply? Has anyone got a reply yet?

thanks
Uni of Westminster1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by themathshopeful)
hi guys!

I applied for some uk undergrad scholarships at the university of westminster almost two moths ago. They said they would reply within4-6 weeks of the deadline which was the 4th of April ( i applied by this date)and then extended to the 25th April. Does anyone know when we will get a reply? Has anyone got a reply yet?

thanks
Hi there

The Scholarships Team are still making final decisions on UK UG scholarships. It shouldn't be too much longer to wait.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
themathshopeful
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Kim!

Do you know how much longer it will be to wait to hear about the scholarships, beacause I have to just under two days to choose a firm and an insurance university.

Thanks again.
Uni of Westminster1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by themathshopeful)
Hi Kim!

Do you know how much longer it will be to wait to hear about the scholarships, beacause I have to just under two days to choose a firm and an insurance university.

Thanks again.
Hi there

I can't give you any news on scholarship applications yet. The team are working flat out to process literally hundreds of applications for both UG and PG. Its not a quick process as we have to make a judgement on similar quality applications and make sure the right student wins the scholarship. You can still make a decision on your firm and insurance choice however. This can be swapped over later if you would prefer your Insurance instead of your Firm.

I'm really sorry I can't give you any more information at this stage.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.61%
I'm not sure (45)
4.38%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (306)
29.8%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (499)
48.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed