Jay17
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
It's safe to say we're all broke. If you're one of the lucky ones blessed with well-off parents, good for you!

I'm asking around on multiple forums, but where do you buy your clothes from? I've been using BooHooMan a lot lately, cheap clothes, good quality and they frequently have free delivery. I've scraped the money together to go to Tenerife in a month and I need some summer clothes, but BooHooMan just don't provide what i need.

So again, where do you shop for your affordable clothes that are also good quality?
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ill take u to the da candy shop
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Amazon.
squirrology
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Newlook is my go to shop for all my purchases.

Otherwise, Forever21, Topshop, H&M and SOMETIMES Primark.
Jay17
Rep:
?
(Original post by emerald7770)
ill take u to the da candy shop
No pls no
aarora
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think Forever 21 is quite reasonably priced so is H&M.

Are you a student? Because you should check which places offer student discount.. On unidays there's sometimes boosted discounts for certain retailers so you could get up to 20% off on you're shopping!
aarora
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Also FYI New Look is currently doing £10 off when you spend £50 - deal is on vouchercodes
Jay17
Rep:
?
(Original post by squirrology)
Newlook is my go to shop for all my purchases.

Otherwise, Forever21, Topshop, H&M and SOMETIMES Primark.
Newlook Men's is actually exactly what I was looking for. I didn't even realise they had a men's online clothing store tbh.
Jay17
Rep:
?
(Original post by aarora)
Also FYI New Look is currently doing £10 off when you spend £50 - deal is on vouchercodes

I am a student, and thanks for the heads up!
Hannahk999
Badges: 9
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jay17)
It's safe to say we're all broke. If you're one of the lucky ones blessed with well-off parents, good for you!

I'm asking around on multiple forums, but where do you buy your clothes from? I've been using BooHooMan a lot lately, cheap clothes, good quality and they frequently have free delivery. I've scraped the money together to go to Tenerife in a month and I need some summer clothes, but BooHooMan just don't provide what i need.

So again, where do you shop for your affordable clothes that are also good quality?
For me its, NewLook/(also have mens), H&M (also have mens), TOPSHOP/MAN, ASOS, JD, Tessuti.
Hannahk999
Report 3 years ago
Hahaha that's so right
Jay17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hannahk999)
For me its, NewLook/(also have mens), H&M (also have mens), TOPSHOP/MAN, ASOS, JD, Tessuti.
Never used Tessuti.
Went onto the website.
Now know why I've never used Tessuti.
Hannahk999
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jay17)
Never used Tessuti.
Went onto the website.
Now know why I've never used Tessuti.
I misread, I thought you were just in general asking people where they shop because you're going on holiday.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not sure why people are suggesting Topshop because it's ridiculously expensive (except in the sale). I'd go for ASOS because their discounts are really good and there's so much stuff on their site, never looked at H&M mens but their womens section is quite reasonably priced, same for Forever 21.
nutz99
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jay17)

I hope you're using the Unidays discount. It was 50% yesterday but back to 40% today.

Unless you can afford designer gear then Boohoo, ASOS, H&M, Primark, Matalan and Topman offer a good selection and are perfectly acceptable for stuff like t-shirts and shorts.
Jay17
Rep:
?
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
Not sure why people are suggesting Topshop because it's ridiculously expensive (except in the sale). I'd go for ASOS because their discounts are really good and there's so much stuff on their site, never looked at H&M mens but their womens section is quite reasonably priced, same for Forever 21.
And topshop is exclusive for women.

Don't mistake my curves.
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jay17)
And topshop is exclusive for women.

Don't mistake my curves.
I assumed you'd logically apply it to both Topshop and Topman. Apologies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.73%

Watched Threads