The Student Room Group

Geog PS

Hi :smile: I'd like some people to read over my Geog PS and give me some pointers. Geogger and Jools have both looked at it already, and have done a brillaint job in helping me, I'm just interested in getting some more opinions too. Can anyone help? Oh, and rest assured Geogger, it'll be getting sent back to you again soon to give it another look :biggrin:
Reply 1
Invisible
I'd be glad to read over it and help, but do you want someone who's done/is going to do Geog? :redface:

Not necessarilly! It'll be good to get some ponters for the general flow of it too!
Reply 2
Are you doing Physical or Human? If it's human - then I'll have a look. If it's physical, I can do some basic proofreading...
Reply 3
Thanks. I have to type it up, because I only have it on paper on this comp! Could take me a while! :biggrin:
Reply 4
I'll be happy to read it if I might be able to help, Ellie :smile: I don't do Geog, but can consult my mate who does, and from doing English and lots of published writing I'm used to editing to improve flow etc. Let me know if I can be of any help :smile:
Reply 5
slowjamz
I'll be happy to read it if I might be able to help, Ellie :smile: I don't do Geog, but can consult my mate who does, and from doing English and lots of published writing I'm used to editing to improve flow etc. Let me know if I can be of any help :smile:

Thanks :smile: Could you PM me your email address and I'll send it to you... I'm a bit scared about people copying it, so it's reserved for certain eyes only :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'd be happy to take a scan over it - paying particular attention to the human aspects. :smile:
Reply 7
mobbdeeprob
I'd be happy to take a scan over it - paying particular attention to the human aspects. :smile:

Get your arse on msn, and I'll send it to you :smile:
Reply 8
Ellie4
Get your arse on msn, and I'll send it to you :smile:

Yes Ma'am! :wink: :smile:
Reply 9
I'll look over it for you - I do geog. You want me to PM you my email address?
Reply 10
~Sam~
I'll look over it for you - I do geog. You want me to PM you my email address?

That's lovely, thanks. But I'm only sending it to yr13s with the odd exception of people I know very well because I don't want it falling into the wrong hands. Not to say I don't trust you, I'm just being careful! Thanks very much for the kind offer though :smile:
Reply 11
Ellie4
That's lovely, thanks. But I'm only sending it to yr13s with the odd exception of people I know very well because I don't want it falling into the wrong hands. Not to say I don't trust you, I'm just being careful! Thanks very much for the kind offer though :smile:

That's ok, I understand.
Reply 12
~Sam~
That's ok, I understand.

Best of luck with your PS too! :smile: What are you going to do at uni?
Reply 13
Ellie4
Best of luck with your PS too! :smile: What are you going to do at uni?

English. At least that's the plan! It's going to be really hard to get in though because it's so competative!
Reply 14
~Sam~
English. At least that's the plan! It's going to be really hard to get in though because it's so competative!

Heh, well good luck with everything :smile:
Reply 15
Invisible
:wink:

And I'm going to do an English degree. Worrying isn't it?

Latest