The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE maths paper 3HR May 2017

Scroll to see replies

Whattttt please check recycle bin or something, please!!!!
Original post by harshmach
i had a copy of the markscheme until i deleted it
Original post by HarshMach
I had a copy of the markscheme until I deleted it

whaaaaaaat why?
Reply 42
Hi:smile:
How was 4HR guys? I feli it easy. It was not tricky like 3HR. I felt the last 2 questions of 3HR tough. How ever i am happy that 4HR was easy. What about u guys? How did u feel it?.
What answers did u guys get for the last answer and the 3D geometry question( height of cuboid)??
Thank u. 😊
Original post by Xxddmm
Hi:smile:
How was 4HR guys? I feli it easy. It was not tricky like 3HR. I felt the last 2 questions of 3HR tough. How ever i am happy that 4HR was easy. What about u guys? How did u feel it?.
What answers did u guys get for the last answer and the 3D geometry question( height of cuboid)??
Thank u. 😊

This paper was by far the easiest exam I am ever encountered.... Was kinda disappointed though there were no challenging questions at all.
Well for the past question I got 23.3 or something and for geometry one I got 7.57 I think
The length of BH is 3D geometry question 7.57 cm.
Last question 23.3
The value the angle x in the question where and angle of a right-angled triangle was cut and was touching a line at D or something, the answer was 24
Histogram 260
Welp... these are all big one I remember. Hope they are all correct lol
They look about right, I got all of the answers you got.
Original post by amir_abeer
The length of BH is 3D geometry question 7.57 cm.
Last question 23.3
The value the angle x in the question where and angle of a right-angled triangle was cut and was touching a line at D or something, the answer was 24
Histogram 260
Welp... these are all big one I remember. Hope they are all correct lol
Original post by Going2FailIB
They look about right, I got all of the answers you got.

Yeah same. But what did you get for the second probability question? The one where he takes cards equals even number. I got 11/30
Reply 47
This paper was by far the easiest exam I am ever encountered.... Was kinda disappointed though there were no challenging questions at all.
Well for the past question I got 23.3 or something and for geometry one I got 7.57 I think

Yeah.i got the same answers.😊
I got something different for the second probability question.
Original post by Sanzmatic
Yeah same. But what did you get for the second probability question? The one where he takes cards equals even number. I got 11/30
I got something different for the second probability question.

So for probability, I got 7/15 for the second one. I think that's the right answer because most of my friends got it too.
Same I got 7/15. Its right I guess
So for probability, I got 7/15 for the second one. I think that's the right answer because most of my friends got it too.
the answer was 6x^2-30x+38.... and can anyone recollect if one of the percentage questions had an answer £6600
(edited 6 years ago)
im about 80% sure i got the percentage answer as that, but 100% sure i got an answer in 6000 :smile:

Original post by phantom1813
the answer was 6x^2-30x+38.... and can anyone recollect if one of the percentage questions had an answer £6600

yeah i remember 6600
Original post by Sanzmatic
yeah i remember 6600

thanks!! also the probability question in 3hr.... what were the answers
Are we talking about 3HR or 4HR?
Are we talking about 3HR or 4HR?

3HR. can we pls get a mark scheme
(edited 6 years ago)
yo
found it really easy too, but i made some pretty dumb mistakes.
i dont think they r that bad...
but if i get an A im doing it again.
I NEED AN A+
Reply 58
guys i need help with getting the markscheme
Reply 59
the last questions are so hard

Quick Reply

Latest