Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i have a question about biological molecules iv hit a brick wall and not sure what to write any help would be appreciated asap. thanks in advance.Q:
    Research some organic reactions that take place in the living system in and around us. Explain why it is important that we are aware of and understand these reactions.
    Extra info: Choose at least 3 different types of biological molecules which have at least 2 functional groups. Argue a case for why studying simple molecules is relevant to the study of the larger biological molecules you have identified. Arguing why studying simple organic chemistry is relevant to the study of biological molecules.

ReputationRep:
    You haven't hit a brick wall, you've not even started.

Have you typed in to google "organic reactions that take place in nature"?
    Do you remember things like photosynthesis, DNA replication and aerobic respiration?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 25, 2017

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.