The Student Room Group

AQA English....could they repeat that in OCR?

I heard that the Macbeth question for AQA was to do with the theme of ambition...do you think it is likely for another board to use a similar question or do you think they would opt for a different one?

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by XxxVxxX
I heard that the Macbeth question for AQA was to do with the theme of ambition...do you think it is likely for another board to use a similar question or do you think they would opt for a different one?

Thanks! :smile:

Are you doing OCR? If so how did you find the first lit gcse paper? And I doubt that it will be the same
Original post by Kronixion
Are you doing OCR? If so how did you find the first lit gcse paper? And I doubt that it will be the same

I found it pretty good! I do NLMG and WoTW, although people in my school had the option of choosing which was nice. Question were ok although I don't think I wrote enough with just 6 pages :frown:
Original post by XxxVxxX
I found it pretty good! I do NLMG and WoTW, although people in my school had the option of choosing which was nice. Question were ok although I don't think I wrote enough with just 6 pages :frown:

Nice I did NLMG and Jane Eyre... remember its about quality not quantity! I am doing Macbeth and Love and Relationships tomorrow and I know nothing! Wbu?
Nice I did NLMG and Jane Eyre... remember its about quality not quantity! I am doing Macbeth and Love and Relationships tomorrow and I know nothing! Wbu?

Omg sameeeee I am NOT prepared :frown: Has your teacher given any hints/predictions on what Macbeth may be on? My poetry is on Conflict and omg I CANNOT learn 15 poems! I am learning 6 max
Original post by XxxVxxX
Omg sameeeee I am NOT prepared :frown: Has your teacher given any hints/predictions on what Macbeth may be on? My poetry is on Conflict and omg I CANNOT learn 15 poems! I am learning 6 max

You can't really predict whats gonna come up, but maybe something to do with greed? Idk... also I am learning around 3 in detail and briefly scanning the others cause I don't have time...
You can't really predict whats gonna come up, but maybe something to do with greed? Idk... also I am learning around 3 in detail and briefly scanning the others cause I don't have time...

Ah well, I wish you the best of luck for tomorrow! :smile:
Original post by XxxVxxX
Ah well, I wish you the best of luck for tomorrow! :smile:

Thanks u too!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest