The Student Room Group

How are u white people keeping cool this summer?

Winter time for us non-whites

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Same way as people of other races keep cool, I imagine.
I'm not, I just hide in the shade until a cloud appears
Original post by WoodyMKC

Nah mate I seen whites today topless wearing shorts I've been in two jumpers thick trousers and boots wooly hat and drinking chicken soup. This is black peoples winter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's only been warm for like 3 days and I'm already dying with from the heat. I have a chemistry exam in the bloody "scout hut" tomorrow too.
Enjoying it
Take cover from the sun under my white privilege
White friends be makin me sit in the shade

Borrriiinnngggg
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Take cover from the sun under my white privilege

That will keep you well protected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Got Milk
Nah mate I seen whites today topless wearing shorts I've been in two jumpers thick trousers and boots wooly hat and drinking chicken soup. This is black peoples winter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. If you're accustomed to a climate and it suddenly gets warmer than usual, you'll notice, regardless of your race. Seen plenty of black folks walking around scantily clad today. The level of melanin in one's skin affects how well your skin is protected from sunburn, it doesn't have an affect on body heat.
heat is absolutely killing me and i'm kinda brown.
Not really. If you're accustomed to a climate and it suddenly gets warmer than usual, you'll notice, regardless of your race. Seen plenty of black folks walking around scantily clad today. The level of melanin in one's skin affects how well your skin is protected from sunburn, it doesn't have an affect on body heat.

Black people are tropical people by default

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Countries in which black people are the primary inhabitant are generally hotter, yes. This means nothing though. As I said, once you become accustomed to a certain temperature, a temperature increase will obviously feel hotter to you. So if you're a black person who has been living here for several years or was born here, you'll be acclimatised to the British climate and will find the current weather to be hot. It's not as if white people are automatically built to handle the cold - the Russians are totally accustomed to their cold weather, whereas if a white person from England was to go to Russia in the winter they'd obviously find it very cold even by British standards.
Reply 13
Winter time for us non-whites

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ice cream
Fan
Staying inside

Posted from TSR Mobile

yea I'm proper confused

Let's see what happens if I make a racial thread...
Original post by feministy
white friends be makin me sit in the shade

borrriiinnngggg

you're not white?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Original post by 0to100
you're not white?!

:colonhash:
Original post by feministy