The Student Room Group

AQA Level (9-1) Foundation Unofficial Mark Scheme 2017 25th May

Hi
I don't have the questions but I have some answers not sure if there right but it's what most of my friends got.

For the ratio of boy's and girls at the show it was 48 i think
For the ruler and pencil one was 17 and 12
For the ticket price it was £90.64
For the coffee one it was 450 drank coffee 50 didn't, 90 had 3 cups a day and 360 did not have 3 cups a day

Hope this helped if anyone has any other answers plz reply
Reply 1
Original post by James elvin
Hi
I don't have the questions but I have some answers not sure if there right but it's what most of my friends got.

For the ratio of boy's and girls at the show it was 48 i think
For the ruler and pencil one was 17 and 12
For the ticket price it was £90.64
For the coffee one it was 450 drank coffee 50 didn't, 90 had 3 cups a day and 360 did not have 3 cups a day

Hope this helped if anyone has any other answers plz reply

These are the same answers I had.
Can you remember the probability question? (Prime and square numbers. We had to complete the missing numbers. Can you remember the question underneath?
Was it, what is the probability of picking out a prime number? I had 6/16 and reduced it to 3/8.
However my sister said it had asked the probability of getting a prime number under 10!
I'm worried I have misread the question
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Elouho
Can you remember the probability question? (Prime and square numbers. We had to complete the missing numbers. Can you remember the question underneath?
Was it, what is the probability of picking out a prime number? I had 6/16 and reduced it to 3/8.
However my sister said it had asked the probability of getting a prime number under 10!

I got it was just what's the probability of picking a prime number I think
Reply 3
Original post by James elvin
I got it was just what's the probability of picking a prime number I think

What about the question on the page after the tree diagram? It was to write the fraction in the simplest form - those that drank coffee at least 3 times a day
Reply 4
Original post by Elouho
You are correct at6/16 which doesn't need reducing down in probability questions. Remember this one from the paper? 1/2:2/3 x:1 find x

Quick Reply

Latest