Hazard / Neymar / Dybala Watch

bhfn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
who would you say is the closest to winning a ballon d'or taking over the reign of Messi/Ronaldo etc...

I know people would say stuff like Hazard didn't play CL this season, Neymar plays in a less intense league etc...

Who & why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
king98034
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Difficult to decide, but for me Neymar is closest to it, simply because in recent years (since 2012) he's performed much better than Hazard in the Champions League and international tournaments like the World Cup. Dybala has a few years to go until he can be considered for the Ballon d'or
Mo3yman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
As a Chelsea fan my instinct is to go for hazard.
But i think Neymar is probably the closest as of now to winning bollon d'or out of them. Mainly because of few reasons.

1. He is a leader. He leads Brazil and without him they struggle a lot; thus he shows that he can perform in all stages no matter what pressure he faces.
3. He can never run out skills.The defenders despise him.
2.He is excellent to watch. ( tbh all of them are excellent players but neymar just has that edge, that maturity at such a young age which is deadly)
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Neymar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Victory88
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think Neymar is the next gen after Si-Ro. He's the most impressed of three now.
Dybala is great, but he need to show more impressions. He's
Hazard is good.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Has to be Neymar

He was Champion Leagues top scorer im 2015

Posted from TSR Mobile
S.G.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bhfn)
who would you say is the closest to winning a ballon d'or taking over the reign of Messi/Ronaldo etc...

I know people would say stuff like Hazard didn't play CL this season, Neymar plays in a less intense league etc...

Who & why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fellaini
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.18%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.41%
Not great so far... (251)
35.65%
I want to drop out! (132)
18.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise